• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Fable 3

Do you guys know if there are multiple character files? I want to play through it again but don't want to delete my character. :/

I made out with the nanny right after we had a kid XD and I'm somehow married to someone else and I have no idea who...

Jas0n said:
Miranda said:
I made out with the nanny right after we had a kid XD and I'm somehow married to someone else and I have no idea who...
Lolwut.
It says I have two spouses, but then it also says Andy has 0. So I think it's just a glitch. I'm only married once.

Miranda said:
Jas0n said:
Miranda said:
Lolwut.
It says I have two spouses, but then it also says Andy has 0. So I think it's just a glitch. I'm only married once.
Or maybe your character just got reallyyyy drunk :3

Dedication: I'm keeping my Xbox on all night so when I wake up, my personal real estate would have enough money to fund Albions army so that none of my citizens die. :3

Back