• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Trading Extra DIYS (FT lucky gold cat, giant teddy!), sahara, more.

Hello. I can just give you the iron garden table and the cardboard table if you'd like..? I don't see anything I need sadly.

Can we do the gong, coconut wall planter, and palm tree lamp for the white grand piano?
Post automatically merged:

Hi! yeah, 100k okay?
Thats Generous of you! I can offer 20k as a tip anyway! pm a dodocde whenever (if you'd like to come to my island instead lmk)

Would you trade the stormy night wall for an exquisite wall?

edit: just saw someone traded it in the post above ^-^

I am looking for wishlist items.
pictures and colors here I try to keep it as updated as possible.

I can also pay you for my wishlist items with igb, tbt, nmt, whatever. Will also trade nook miles item colors, and if you have a wishlist, link it. I may have stuff you want I can order you.
Streetlamp- brown (looking for lots of white ones)
Utility pole- this
Drink machine- black
Public bench- White
Snack machine- black
Springy ride on- red
tourist telescope- green
Park clock- black
Phone box- blue
Cotton candy stall- pink
Playground gym- red
Parabolic antenna- one with red writing
solar panel- blue
wind turbine- blue
lighthouse- blue, but I have one red too.
monster statue- black
pool- white
teacup ride- colorful/rainbow
Basket pack x2
bamboo stopblock
bamboo noodle slide
Bamboo wall decor
Bamboo floor lamp
Bonfire
Cherry wall
Classic pitcher x2
Clothesline
Flat garden rock
Golden candlestick x2
Golden seat
Ironwood low table
Lucky gold cat
Medium cardboard boxes
Orange rug
Pawprint doorplate
Pear rug
Pot
Simple diy workbench
Stacked wood wall
Wild log bench
wild-wood wall
Stone fencing x310
Brick fencing x30
simple wooden fencing x 100
Meadow vista
Ocean horizon wall x3
Sea view
Dojo wall
Floral rush mat flooring
Wildflower meadow x3
Future tech flooring
MANY blue hyacinths
A pink cosmo
Purple roses
pink lilies
pink hyacinths

I have the café-curtain wallpaper that you need. Can I trade it with your ocean-horizon wallpaper? :)

I'm changing all my Streetlamps. D:
I have roughly 10 white ones, if you are interested in trading for your brown ones.

Hello~ can I trade floral swag DIY for a white street lamp?

Could we trade your blue lighthouse for some white streetlamps?
I don't have spare DIY but I can make you the mum cushion or ukulele if you're interested in those instead.

I've got up to 10 white streetlamps. I am interested in your blue hyacinths. ALL OF THEM! or something reasonable.

I can also make capricorn ornament but i don't have mats.

OOf okay thats a whole lotta white streetlamps lmao.
I'm changing all my Streetlamps. D:
I have roughly 10 white ones, if you are interested in trading for your brown ones.
Hello! Im sorry, but I don't have any brown ones lying around. I'd have to buy them and atm im trying to save my nook miles for the more expensive DIYS on my wishlist..
Could we trade your blue lighthouse for some white streetlamps?
I don't have spare DIY but I can make you the mum cushion or ukulele if you're interested in those instead.
Would you be willing to make me both for the lighthouse? It's 5000 miles and im kinda trying to save the miles for the more expensive DIYS on my wishlist.
I've got up to 10 white streetlamps. I am interested in your blue hyacinths. ALL OF THEM! or something reasonable.

I can also make capricorn ornament but i don't have mats.
hey! How many streetlamps would you do for a whole invo's worth of blue hyacinths?
i want your lighthouse to buy
Not really selling stuff im just trading at the moment sorry.

Back