• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Explain your lineup thread

Special thank you to @Franny for swapping cakes with me!! 🍰💕

I have my puppy plushies & togepi egg on top - I don’t think that line will change anytime soon! On the bottom I have some little cakes surrounding my new sakura egg 🥰

I think the sakura egg is really pretty! In a perfect world I would’ve loved for it to go in the middle of my roses but getting the roses I have was tricky enough the first time. I can’t imagine trying to find two before March 27, 2016 so I’m content with the cakes! 🥰

No real special reason for mine besides I think it looks too cute 🥺 The ice cream swirl is probably still my fav; it was my dream collectible for a good long while, so I'm just tickled to be able to feature it. Special thanks to everyone who pinged me, traded, or date traded, especially with my last choco cake 🎂❤️

i think i need one more potion to replace the wix.... 💔
1612553234620.png

Will I ever settle on a lineup idk 😔😔 but im back again 😅

This time I have some birthstones surrounding my sakura egg. I think I like this better than the cakes because it still gives me some colour, which the roses would have done. I’m really happy with the birthstones I was able to get, too! They all have a special meaning to me. 🥰

Plus! Come fall time I can swap out my sakura egg for my famous mushroom, it’ll fit in the same spot 🥰💕

Special thank you to @Blink. @Aronthaer for gifting me their stones! And a thank you to @Seastar for date trading with me!! I’m so happy I was able to get the lineup I wanted so quickly. 🥰

The diamond is for my girlfriend, her
birthday is in April (if anybody has one from April 27th 🥺🥺💕💕).

The ruby is for my kitties! I mean personally I feel like my one cat is more of an April baby (we don’t know either of their birthdays) but the other one we found in the summer so between the diamond & the ruby they’re both covered!

The Opal is for my best friend, her birthday is in October (if anybody has one from October 9th tho 👀)

And then the May stone is my birthstone! My birthdays on the 28th but it was such a lovely surprise gift from Blink. that I don’t feel the need to trade it for a more accurate date! 💕

Last edited:
Bruh I went through all the work to get all my eggs just to change my aesthetic back to Yumeko.
Anyways:
My line:
Yumeko is cute like a puppy 🐶
Beautiful like a rose 🌹
Her eyes shine bright like stars 🌟
But
She's not afraid to bite like a dog 🐶
She's not afraid to prick you like a rose🌹
And when her eyes glow red be careful
those are the eyes of an
Compulsive Gambler 🎰

i want to change it up so badly but i need to show off my star wands at all times because i love them and i don't want them wasting away in my inventory, but i'm tired of all my lineups that i've used. now i'm back to feathers, wands and birthstones. i might change back to my birthstones, wands and star fragments tho, that might be cute.

all i care about is that my lineup is cute and that it has my wands. that's it

Changed up my bottom line to incorporate the return of the Magical Fireworks collectible in a new colourway for the Lunar New Year. 🎆

quick question-
do the moderators get to pick any collectible and not have to go hunt for it? Or do you guys just have some that you bought from a while ago? Same question with forum bells.

Back