• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Expand your Music tastes

All I can ever listen to his Bossa Nova
This + homework is how I start my day off usually
I could listen to Bossa Nova 24/7 honestly
It's so relaxing and wow idk I know nothing about music but bossa nova music is just so chill and jazzy
so yeah listen to this while i try not to

All I can ever listen to his Bossa Nova
This + homework is how I start my day off usually
I could listen to Bossa Nova 24/7 honestly
It's so relaxing and wow idk I know nothing about music but bossa nova music is just so chill and jazzy
so yeah listen to this while i try not to

Lovely compilation! :)

Simple Plan- Summer Paradise (ft. Taka is better)

I'm an enormous movie and video game buff, not really for the games or movies, but I'm extremely into soundtracks. My music folder on my desktop is pushing 750 GB right now, and 3/4ths of it is soundtrack music. I've said it in a few other threads but, Hans Zimmer is one of my favorite people.

Very simple, but nothing beats good easy listening melodies on a quiet, warm saturday.

Last edited:
idk everyone seems to prefer the dubstep version but I think the video is adorable (Im a man i swear) I mean it's all done in one take?? and the song's nostalgic because it was on some duvet advert I think i swear my music taste is too sweet

One of my favorite pokemon streamers TheJustinFlynn has his own band and their music is actually really good! If you're looking for something different give this a try

Back