• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Expand your Music tastes

Just discovered 和楽器バンド (Wagakki Band) recently. LOVE. It's traditional Japanese music mixed with pop-rock music. So far their music is all covers of Vocaloid songs, but I imagine they'll do their own original tunes at some point.

Fall Out Boy- Save the Rock (FULL ALBUM)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just discovered 和楽器バンド (Wagakki Band) recently. LOVE. It's traditional Japanese music mixed with pop-rock music. So far their music is all covers of Vocaloid songs, but I imagine they'll do their own original tunes at some point.

omg better than vocaloid.

I thought I'd post my 2 picks for my gym routines in may!
I go to a gym where every month everyone picks a song for the routine. :)
I do kick boxing and yoga there, so I have 2 songs to pick.

For kick boxing I picked this, I had to pick the 1st warm up song, I felt this is pretty good:

For yoga I picked out this one:

I really liked that, haven't really looked into many Japanese bands lately as I kind of went off what a lot of Japanese music seemed to be (consistently soprano/falsetto) - although I occasionally listen to Aya Kamiki, Jyukai and sometimes Kuroki Meisa. Might suggest having a look at Kanon X Kanon's Calendula Requiem, I seem to remember they're similar to Waggaki.

Song I thought I'd share is Moa Lignell's "Whatever They Do". I really like quite a few of her songs, although Whatever They Do is probably my favourite because I love the chord sequence, plus the video's awesome... Considering that she was only 18 when the song was recorded, I'm particularly interested to see how her career will develop in the future.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I thought I'd post my 2 picks for my gym routines in may!
I go to a gym where every month everyone picks a song for the routine. :)
I do kick boxing and yoga there, so I have 2 songs to pick.

For kick boxing I picked this, I had to pick the 1st warm up song, I felt this is pretty good:

For yoga I picked out this one:

OH MY **** I LOOOOVE THE SKYRIM SOUNDTRACK I USE THIS EXCACT SONG FOR YOGA TOO. THE OST IS EASILY THE BEST PART ABOUT SKYRIM

Back