Events & Collectibles General Discussion

do you guys think their will be anything new offered with the Fair this summer? seems like the feather colors are already all covered. I bet there will be new shades of balleeyoons and pinwheels though...

I'm thinking yes, there will be new shades of balloons, at the very least. It will be interesting to see!

omgosh i cant wait for this if that's true.
obviously as you can see from my join date I didn't participate in last years fair. PINK FEATHER... pink balloon?! you are mine.

I tried looking back in the bulletin board subforum but didn't see anything. what exactly is the fair? I understand you win tickets and such but how so?

omgosh i cant wait for this if that's true.
obviously as you can see from my join date I didn't participate in last years fair. PINK FEATHER... pink balloon?! you are mine.

I tried looking back in the bulletin board subforum but didn't see anything. what exactly is the fair? I understand you win tickets and such but how so?

It's basically like Christmas, so you get currency from entering events, Green Pinwheels awarded to sub-contest winners and Rainbow Feathers and Trophies distributed to main contest winners. Collectibles were also much more limited in stock, mainly speaking Red pinwheel, pink/purple/white feathers.

do you guys think their will be anything new offered with the Fair this summer? seems like the feather colors are already all covered. I bet there will be new shades of balleeyoons and pinwheels though...

I hope there's a Red Balloon this year. I was genuinely shocked that it wasn't in the shop around Fair time last year. I was mercilessly ****-teased by the homepage as it was festooned with an abundance of red balloons. It was a dark time in my life really. I might have lost sleep because of it.

petition 2 change candy bg to pink or just anything besides gray actually

Even though I participated in the fair, I can't recall anything. LOL, is it for the summer? got off my butt and went to look lol I hope there's other colour variations of the balloons too. Wouldn't hurt to see red, purple and pink. :)

Last edited:
I need to start saving up some tbt so I can buy some of the collectibles whenever they come out.
Is there a thread that show how much items will cost when they appear in the shops?

I need to start saving up some tbt so I can buy some of the collectibles whenever they come out.
Is there a thread that show how much items will cost when they appear in the shops?

if you go to the shop itself, and choose the collectibles tab, you will see all of the prices for the items that are typically in stock and that occasionally get re-stocked...

if you go to the shop itself, and choose the collectibles tab, you will see all of the prices for the items that are typically in stock and that occasionally get re-stocked...

No, what I meant was items that aren't in the shop currently, but will be added in the future. like this years fair items

No, what I meant was items that aren't in the shop currently, but will be added in the future. like this years fair items

i believe that, as event items, they'll have to be purchased with the event "currency" (tickets) same way as the egg hunt prizes had to be purchased with event currency (eggs).

i believe that, as event items, they'll have to be purchased with the event "currency" (tickets) same way as the egg hunt prizes had to be purchased with event currency (eggs).

Ohh, okay.
I didn't there was going to be another currency. I thought that was just easter, but it makes sense now.
And just like easter eggs, you will have to find these tickets in threads I assume?

Ohh, okay.
I didn't there was going to be another currency. I thought that was just easter, but it makes sense now.
And just like easter eggs, you will have to find these tickets in threads I assume?

I dont think its a hunt, i think there are games and contests though. I haven't been in a Fair yet, but you can probably find old closed threads explaining it in the Bulletin Board.

I dont think its a hunt, i think there are games and contests though. I haven't been in a Fair yet, but you can probably find old closed threads explaining it in the Bulletin Board.

Yes, it's more like the Christmas event where you "earn" by participating. It's not been a "hunt" the last few times.

so have those japanese ACNL letter collectibles ever been re-stocked?

best i can tell, they were released once upon a time and have otherwise just sat there out-of-stock, wasting valuable shop advertising space...

Back