Events & Collectibles General Discussion

is it just me or is the number of people who give ****ty offers/try to rip off new members increasing

Last edited:
YO, THEY RESTOCKED CANDY EGGS AT THE LAST SECOND. ONLY 4 LEFT AND FIVE MINUTES TO GO, GET THEM NOW LOL

That's a cruel twist though, for sure. I used all my eggs well in advance to make sure they didn't spoil, and they throw up a last minute restock. I would've bought some candy eggs instead of my Pikachus *cri*

I think they were restocked quite a while earlier in the early morning actually, not at the last moment or anything. But I didn't stock them so I can't say an exact time.

egg market seems to have dropped off dramatically. this is shaping up like last halloween, where everyone got stuck with extra candy they couldn't sell...

anybody know what month the Belltree Fair will be held? June?

egg market seems to have dropped off dramatically. this is shaping up like last halloween, where everyone got stuck with extra candy they couldn't sell...

anybody know what month the Belltree Fair will be held? June?
I'm guessing June or July, this is the first time they're holding the fair in the summer though, so not completely sure.

Back