• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

European Version Players Get Multiple Gifts

Liquefy

Bells
Cake
The European version of ACWW can display 5 languages (English, Spanish, French, Italian, German). European version players are reporting that if they switch languages on their DS, then reconnect to Nintendo WFC, they are getting additional Nintendo letters, in each of the languages, with Green Pipes. Some are also reporting that they get another letter when they switch back to English, lol!

makes me wish we were getting presents.

:p

but no, america is suddenly anti and pro christian holidays, at the same time. >_>

we're so confused. <3

but yeah, i bet we'll get something, for sure on the 4th of july... why wouldn't they give us something.

Yeah, NOA's "plan" for fully realizing the ACWW gamplay enhancing ability of downloadable letters escapes me.

I got a dozen letters, each with a present attached, in my first two months of playing the Japanese version. The first one came in the first week after game release. NOA waited over a month until January 12 to release the first one.

Then there was that Red Tulip fiasco. Also, did anyone else find that February 13, 1,000-bell letter a bit "creepy?"

Anyway, since NOJ released the good stuff (Mario Theme, Pikmin, Blue Falcon, 6 monkeys) through DS Download Stations, I'm hoping NOA does the same very soon, now that the DS Download Stations are operational around the country.

LIQUEFY! said:
Yeah, NOA's "plan" for fully realizing the ACWW gamplay enhancing ability of downloadable letters escapes me.

I got a dozen letters, each with a present attached, in my first two months of playing the Japanese version. The first one came in the first week after game release. NOA waited over a month until January 12 to release the first one.

Then there was that Red Tulip fiasco. Also, did anyone else find that February 13, 1,000-bell letter a bit "creepy?"

Anyway, since NOJ released the good stuff (Mario Theme, Pikmin, Blue Falcon, 6 monkeys) through DS Download Stations, I'm hoping NOA does the same very soon, now that the DS Download Stations are operational around the country.
i haven't seen a station yet, but i haven't gone anywhere either.

i think they should start handing it out, i mean, if we're going to be waiting 6 months between items, they'd just aswell stop handing them out...

they should do a big one where they release one every week, then next year, do it again or something.

Well almost everyone wiht wi-fi has the Nintendo themes itmes by now because of AR and hackers.... it would be a lot cooler if the items were actually rare.

Back