• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Europe AND NA getting Animal Crossing amiibo cards Collectors Album

This game and album will be the end of me. I have a need to fill all my albums and usually feel bad for not filling them up. I'm going to be spending 200 quid for the new 3ds with pre-installed HHD, a HHD nintendo case, an album, and cards. I also have preordered a physical copy of the game.

Nintendo is making me broke.

This game and album will be the end of me. I have a need to fill all my albums and usually feel bad for not filling them up. I'm going to be spending 200 quid for the new 3ds with pre-installed HHD, a HHD nintendo case, an album, and cards. I also have preordered a physical copy of the game.

Nintendo is making me broke.
I agree..I'm order the 3ds xl with the game preinstalled..Then once you add the albums and all the cards..Sheesh..better start saving now...;)

I wonder if these would fit in the Magic the Gathering binders. Anyone know? I'd love to have the Animal Crossing binder if this became available to purchase in the US, but at the same time, my budget is not big enough to afford much. ><

Last edited:
I've checked my amiibo card against my pokemon cards and they're exact size.

So feel free to make your own binders with the sleeves you can buy online. :)

seems likely this will come to NA too, tho it will be different to the one released in EU.

CQhRjdMUkAAMHiJ.png
CQhRjv-UwAAYUkH.png
CQhRj1FUwAUlzWR.png
CQhRi0pUAAAOPHm.png
CQhij_5WEAATES8.jpg
CQhc4uWUkAQbBLT.jpg
CQhb43nU8AApmcR.png
CQhac4pUsAEAozr.jpg

For reference, the EU one has a full 100 slots with silhouettes of each character to place your cards in, so you know which ones you're missing - the NA one just has blank spots like any display album.

https://twitter.com/AmiiboAlerts/status/650859823215460352

Last edited:
Is this 100% confirmed for NA BECAUSE I NEED IT.

Edit: Actually forget it. WHOSE STOPPING ME FROM ORDERING INTERNATIONALLY 8)

Last edited:
does anywhere have a link to where i can buy it within europe, i see amazon have sold out and while GAME seem to have it in stock it doesn't exactly have much information on it (it says pre-order but isn't it already out..?)

does anywhere have a link to where i can buy it within europe, i see amazon have sold out and while GAME seem to have it in stock it doesn't exactly have much information on it (it says pre-order but isn't it already out..?)

No its been delayed now until the 23rd, and that's everywhere in Europe!

ahhh thank you so much for telling me! i was just about to edit my comment, i should really learn to read more :rolleyes: better order it from GAME now then!

I just ordered it from game and I live internationally in Canada! Pretty awesome that they ship internationally so I can get my hands on one!

Back