• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Étoile's RV in my campground (Kiki and Lala Sanrio set) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwikenobi

GONE FROM TBT
Bells
Feedback
100% (1794) +
Happy Toy Day, everyone! :)

I have ?toile's RV in my campground today. She's selling the Kiki and Lala Sanrio items:

http://moridb.com/items/search?category=&q=&obtained=étoile&interior=&fashion=

Would anyone like to visit and buy anything? I don't need any form of payment, just you'll need enough MEOW coupons to buy things from the RV. They cost 5 coupons each.

Please note that the game limits every character to only 3 RV visits total per day, so if you've already ordered 3 items from another RV today, you won't be able to order more unless you TT or use another character that hasn't ordered 3 items yet. Let me know if you'd like to visit multiple times.

And please stay with me when you're in my town. If you don't see me, stay where you are, and I'll come to you.

***I might be in and out sporadically throughout the day, so I may not respond for a long time. But I'll still be letting people visit Etoile until I close the thread.

Last edited:
Hi ... I really want to come .... I am just scrambling around to get enough Meow! ❤❤❤

Are any of you three around? I can let you in now if you are. Kind of a busy day today, as I'm sure it is for many people. ^o^;>

I'd like to visit, if you're still open! I just need a couple minutes to get more MEOW coupons. :3

I would love to visit if that is okay! I have multiple characters with MEOW coupons, so I hope making a few trips is okay!

^O^ Got the coupons I need & added your friend code, if you add me I can pop on over.

Okay, adding everyone now and opening my gate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate is open again now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I need to go away for a while again in about 10-15 minutes, so whoever is waiting to visit, please do so as soon as possible. My gate is open.

I have a delivery to make at 7pm so i'm scared to chance it, but are you available at all a little bit after that? Like 7:10?

What time zone? It's about 4PM for me right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Have to go for a bit again now, but I'll be back later to let more people in. Sorry if I missed any of you just now, perhaps you can visit later.

Omg ... are you still there, Hun ... I can come right now for 3 visits ... if not I will be happy to catch you at a later date! ❤❤❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back