• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Giveaway Erik the Canadian moose!

Luerna

Bells
Feedback
100% (73) +
I love the little guy, but I never intended on keeping him XD
As my dreamies are pretty unpopular, I'll be giving him away ^^ First person with dreamie proof, that can get him now, will receive him :)

How do I give dreamy proof for someone else? I've been trying to get him for my friend for ages because he looks like a moose and the guy is obsessed with them Dx

Sorry, I only just realized that I had replies! XD Usually something like him being listed in your About Me Dreamies or your signature would be sufficient :)
I guess your friend looking for you helps, and I saw her post on the Seeking board, so I'll accept it. Are you able to get him now?

OMMMMMMG THANKS YOU SO MUCHDH DEFIGBEFKYWBL

okay i can be there in 10 minutes! ill message you when ready! if im any longer you can give him to someone else because ill have a reallllllly good reason for not being there and i probably wouldnt be able to do it for a while! bu tthat wont happen! 1719-4630-2044!!!

I'll need to leave in 10 minute D: But I can try and hold onto him or you :) I'll be gone for a couple of hours though ^^;

oh okay thats fine! x3 message me when youre back and ill be ready!

YAAAAAY THANKS BUN <3

THANKS BARAQUE!

Last edited:
Alrighty, will do! ^^ If I don't reply for a few hours, feel free to message me a well :) I shouldn't be too long, but don't feel afraid to message me if I haven't sent a pm!

Back