• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Erik or Beau?

Who should I choose?

• Erik

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • Beau

Votes: 50 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
do the people who whine about beau's eyes look at like half of the other lazies ever?
gee punchy sure does look -- OH MY GOD HIS EYES ARE HALF-LIDDED TOO WHOA

I don't think I'll ever understand that complaint lol. But, opinions opinions opinions

do the people who whine about beau's eyes look at like half of the other lazies ever?

I don't think I'll ever understand that complaint lol. But, opinions opinions opinions

Half of the replies are "Don't choose Beau his eyes are weird"

To be honest Beau looks like he fits the Lazy personality PERFECTLY. ._. I wish I could have them both though.

I prefer beau for he is much more child-like looking compared to Erik.
Thus, in my mind, he* is more adorable.
So, whenever he says those adorable lazy personality things, I think he is more adorable. ^-^

Last edited:
I have both punchy and beau living in my town right next to each other, could it be theyre doing something that I don't know because they both look high? <.< >.> oh no.

Erik!
Beau looks like he's had a little too much grass *wink wink nudge nudge*

I think it's his colouring and the fact he doesn't look like a lazy, which makes it seem like he gets his laziness from being high all the time. I dunno, it's just looks weird on him lol

Half of the replies are "Don't choose Beau his eyes are weird"

To be honest Beau looks like he fits the Lazy personality PERFECTLY. ._. I wish I could have them both though.

i think his eyes are beautiful, really, im a sucker for blue eyes. and it's not like he never opens them fully? xDD;;; he's just so chill, and we're chill and ye

and man if you're anything like me you have 3 of the same personality in one town (me w/ normals tbh)
or you have 4 towns (never do it)

They are both adorable and both have charming houses T__T this is a tough predicament.
I prefer Beau's color scheme a lot more, but I prefer Erik's dopey expression.
Is both an option xD

i think his eyes are beautiful, really, im a sucker for blue eyes. and it's not like he never opens them fully? xDD;;; he's just so chill, and we're chill and ye

and man if you're anything like me you have 3 of the same personality in one town (me w/ normals tbh)
or you have 4 towns (never do it)

I think this too <3

Erik!
Beau looks like he's had a little too much grass *wink wink nudge nudge*

I think it's his colouring and the fact he doesn't look like a lazy, which makes it seem like he gets his laziness from being high all the time. I dunno, it's just looks weird on him lol

Hmm, I never really got that feeling when he moved into my town a while ago. I mean... I guess I was surprised that he was a lazy, but not TOO surprised. It's a tad hard to remember :p I just chalked it up to sleepiness, though.

I have both of them (I like to think they're brothers), but Beau will always be my baby. I think I like him so much because he was one of my villagers that voluntary moved in at the beginning of the game. So I've already thought he was super cute and I've had him since I started the game last June. I make sure to go on my game once a day for the sole purpose of talking to Beau to make sure he doesn't move!!!

I say beau, one because I think beau is cuter and I like the look of him more. Two because I'm not a huge fan of the way erik looks, kind of a dopey look. I still like his look just not as much as beau tho.

Beau because he's a lot cuter. :)
Not really for Erik because he looks kinda weird with those antlers..

Beau because he is cute and interesting...unlike Erik.
imo I'd want a villager that I can actually remember that they exist!XD

Back