Yellow Candy
森
ど
う
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Post something here that happened to you that was cool and out of the ordinary! I just caught a shark, and then a hammerhead shark right after in the ocean! I haven't even gotten the island yet!!!

I have had a few:

Erik randomly changed clothes when we were talking saying he was bored of his old outfit. I told him I thought his new look was ugly and he was not offended by the slightest. We are such great buds.

I was at a friend's town and I was talking to one of their neighbors and they asked me how my town compared. I said "It is so much bigger" (Mainly because I wanted him to move to my town) and then he said "Eh, I prefer smaller towns, that's why I really love [Town Name Here]!" *sigh*

Well, I was surprised when Wolfgang asked me to bring Puck to him, and that Puck actually follows and they have this little back and forth in Wolfgang's house. Then I saw Goldie watering some flowers and thought that was rather neat.

In terms of activities, I managed to catch TWO Dorados and a Shark in one go. So that was pretty freaking sweet.

Well, I got Alfonso in my town, and today happened to be his birthday, so I got to experience a villager birthday the day the game came out. Not only that, but I purchased a green dresser for him from Nookling Junction without knowing he liked the color green, so not only did I get to be a part of one of my favorite villager's birthdays, I also unknowingly got him a "perfect" present.

Sterling invited me to his house on a whim (which is cool in itself-- I said yes and he started following me until we went into his house), and he had a piano which I started playing, and then he clapped for me! I love Sterling so much :D He's an eagle with knight armor!!

Well, I got Alfonso in my town, and today happened to be his birthday, so I got to experience a villager birthday the day the game came out. Not only that, but I purchased a green dresser for him from Nookling Junction without knowing he liked the color green, so not only did I get to be a part of one of my favorite villager's birthdays, I also unknowingly got him a "perfect" present.

You must add me so I can visit and force him to move to MY TOWN! >_> I wanted him so bad! lol

Anyways, my epic moment was pretty simple. I got stung by bees, and one of my villagers gave me medicine. It was so cute and sweet! <3

This reminded me that I was supposed to go to Anabelle's house at 5:40.
Oops.

I caught a pretty long and interesting conversation between Patty and Melba. Melba {Koala} was telling Patty {cow} about the new books she read, and how much she thought Patty would like them. Patty scoffs with a ''Ew!'' and wonders why Melba doesn't read books about make-up.

Lobo asked me if I was a tap dancer, and Spork asked me what dangerous activity I like most. Apparently, answering with sky-diving thrilled Spork the pig.

I had the same thing happen with Avery asking me to bring (my best friend) Chester over! I was surprised!

I was shocked when I caught my first Shark! (the saw one) and then after I caught the great white!

I'm giving all of my villagers a different greeting in a different language, so far Velta says Bonjour and Chester says Hola!

It was the cutest thing, I visited Deena and when left, i saw Scoot looking at me through the trees, i instantly thought that Scoot has a little duckie crush on Deena and wondered why i was going to see her. I know that the game isn't as elaborate as that, but it was cute.

Also, i'm pretty sure i scared away a shark on accident! i was so mad.

also, i find it cool that 2 of my favorite villagers are in my town: Scoot and Tangy. I wanted Alphonso, because i'm a huge fan of him.

I have had a few:

Erik randomly changed clothes when we were talking saying he was bored of his old outfit. I told him I thought his new look was ugly and he was not offended by the slightest. We are such great buds.

I was at a friend's town and I was talking to one of their neighbors and they asked me how my town compared. I said "It is so much bigger" (Mainly because I wanted him to move to my town) and then he said "Eh, I prefer smaller towns, that's why I really love [Town Name Here]!" *sigh*

Hehe I am secretly on a quest to make my friends villager "Samson" move to my town but she doesnt know. Hopefully these plans go well lol

This is a small one (and I had some other arguably more "epic" things happen). One of my villagers walked up to me while I was fishing. I figured he was just walking and sort of bumping up against me because I was standing in his way. But then when I caught the fish he started clapping. It was really really really cute, and I'm impressed by all of the little character interaction so far.

- After being stung by all the bees in town (need protips for catching bees)...one thoughtful villager gave me ointment to clear up my "Chris Brown'd" face. "They DO care." *tear*
- While in Re-tail, I persuaded a couple of villagers to purchase my flea market items (mmm impulse buys).
- Caught 2 taranchulas... creepy little arthropods...

Back