• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Enjoy Appleton's nightlife + Island

Nami

Bells
Feedback
100% (20) +
I'm opening my gate shortly. I've got kicks, shampoodle, Club LOL, and the island. Seems none of my friends have been playing wifi at all really, hahah. I just ask that anybody coming in... do not take my flowers, do not take my fruit, do not dig up my fossils, and do not run on my grass. If I see anybody doing these things, I'll end the session immediately. I'd like to do some island tours with a full party, so please only add me if you've got plenty of time. Disconnecting on the island is NOT cool. You can take fruit from there, but please no cutting down my trees. D; lose everything. You can come get a haircut too if you'd like, but please don't only come for that. There are already a couple of shampoodle threads you could use for that purpose alone. :) Shops are fully stocked, ect ect.

FC is in my siggy~

I know grass wear is not even comparable, however I've got flowers that I do not need to be demolished. I've had people over already who were terrible at running, or just didn't care about running over my flowers. I've even got paths laid out if people really do feel the need to run everywhere.

Would love to come visit! I need to get to a sham-poodle's quick! (accidentally went forward a month) but I would love to do some Island sessions, I haven't tried it with others yet.
3DS FC- 5241-1908-2504 (Name is Felipe)

Adding you both. Don't worry about hybrids, I've got them all put away for now, just have my garden shop-bought flowers scattered in bunches. ;P Maybe I'm a bit paranoid, but ah.. bad memories of wifi play.

I added you too, if that's ok! I need to beef up my friends list now that I'll be playing this a ton. :p

Heading over now*

Ack, ya didn't come through properly, been hearing about this issue xD I'll open again.

Is it alright if I add you? I know your town is full, but maybe I could come over another time? ^^

Back