• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Egg Collectibles +

Sure why not :3

Thanks so much! Would it be possible to have some kind of kaomoji/silly emoji for the message, like the ones in my collectibles shown? ^^ If not, no worries! I'll send the TBT now

I'll keep mine for the time being, but I saw Coach selling his for 1.5K on his thread if you were interested

49803762_1780540665390852_4435540433136779264_n.jpg

brump

100TBT for Zipper Sakura? I can be flexible there!

Last edited:
is there anything you're interested in other than a moon ball for your feather? i have one i'm debating trading but i'm saving my tbt for other stuff ;u;

100TBT for Zipper Sakura? I can be flexible there!

Hi there, sure thing! Did you want a message to go with it? ^^

is there anything you're interested in other than a moon ball for your feather? i have one i'm debating trading but i'm saving my tbt for other stuff ;u;

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding but does this mean you are possibly considering trading your moon ball + another collectible(s) instead of doing a moon ball + TBT trade? If so, I'm really not too sure! Maybe other eggs I don't currently own (but don't exceed the worth of the Black Feather because it'd be an unfair trade, though a Disco egg would be nice! but I don't have the TBT to make up for it atm) Either: Dreamy egg, Togepi Egg, Yoshi egg, Zen egg, Aurora Egg, and Kirby egg!

Last edited:
This message would be good!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀

Back