• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Egg Collectibles +

Bump! Obtained Moon Ball collectible, thanks so much! Added some character collectibles and now looking for a Lucky collectible, thanks all!

Hey Hatori, I bet my very dear & sweet friend, The Pennifer, may be able to help you out with this since I know she has a Yellow House for sure (can't remember if she has a Pink House though)! :D

Hey Hatori, I bet my very dear & sweet friend, The Pennifer, may be able to help you out with this since I know she has a Yellow House for sure (can't remember if she has a Pink House though)! :D

Hi there MasterM64! I did get in contact with The Pennifer a few days back but no luck with the houses, thank you so much though I appreciate it!

Not interested in selling that kaleidoclover for pure tbt? ;3 can offer good c:

Last edited:
Hi there MasterM64! I did get in contact with The Pennifer a few days back but no luck with the houses, thank you so much though I appreciate it!

Ah, I see! Did she not have them anymore? You're absolutely welcome, anytime! :D

Not interested in selling that kaleidoclover for pure tbt? ;3 can offer good c:

I may consider just selling for pure TBT at this point and buying the collectibles afterward! How much would you be offering?

Ah, I see! Did she not have them anymore? You're absolutely welcome, anytime! :D

I believe she does have them but they hold sentimental value to her so I would rather not offer on those! Thanks so much once again!

I believe she does have them but they hold sentimental value to her so I would rather not offer on those! Thanks so much once again!

Ah, I see! That makes sense now that I about it, best of luck on finding these houses then! You're absolutely welcome, anytime! :D

Back