Eclipse - Town of Moons

Majora Moon

Bells
55831623_664221990681191_4915019178924048384_n.jpg
Decided to just reset town. I have good news and bad news. The good news is the villager line up to start with is really good. I am keeping Ankha and Fauna, and the others will all be moving out. I considered keeping Flora, but I would rather have Epona. Bad news is I got pears as the native fruit.

I reset the town for two reasons. I was too torn on who to move out even with the polls I posted and the other, I wanted to make Usagi Tsukino the mayor of the town with a Sailor Moon themed home as the main house. In fact, that is going to me the theme of the town in general. The other houses will go to Ami, Rei, and Mako, meanwhile I will get Mira to represent Minako.

I have some QR codes and furniture ideas thanks to other users kindly giving ideas, and this one will be something I play in real time instead of time traveling.

Villager line up plan:
Ankha (Obtained)
Fauna (Obtained)
Mira
Wolf Link
Epona
Ganon
Medli
Inkwell
Chester
Rex

I selected this line up based on my preferances of villagers types, though I would preffer two Tomboys over two normals, but I want all the Zelda villagers and don't want Fauna to leave.

Any suggestions are welcome though. My idea for a RWBY home will be used in the Switch game.

Loaded up the game, decided not to plot reset and instead just get villagers normally. Bad news is I got Marshal.

Loaded up the game, decided not to plot reset and instead just get villagers normally. Bad news is I got Marshal.

Good news: I believe Marshal is fairly popular, so you will probably be able to trade him for someone good when he is ready to leave.

Got Epona moved in as well as Muffy. While the later will not be staying she will be a great one to have until I get Mira.

Got my campsite built, and the very first camper I get s Octavian. Going to swap out Rex and Inkwell for Octavian and Louie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Turns out Muffy already wants to leave. Going to time travel her out and get Octavian and Ganon moved in.

Back