Drivers Ed

ƒish

Retired Staff
Bells
yay... im happy, i've finally finished Drivers ed... bout time too... i thought i was done like... 2 weeks ago, but i wasn't now i am... all i've got left if my 40 hours... those could take some time... i'll have my liscense by october though, thats my guess

:D

anyone else going in, or is already out?

Driving is a pain. When I was driving in a parking lot underage. (i was tall enough just so you know ;)) I turned the wheel slightly...I didn't know I had to trun hard. thankfuly my dad was in the car with me...

BAMBAM! said:
Driving is a pain. When I was driving in a parking lot underage. (i was tall enough just so you know ;)) I turned the wheel slightly...I didn't know I had to trun hard. thankfuly my dad was in the car with me...
Yeah... At Christmas time, we always go and look at Christmas lights. My dad let me drive, and I just tapped the steering wheel like in a racing game, luckily we didn't go up on the curb in front of us... <_<

wow well when i was like 9 my dad would let me drive round my old neighborhood like 1nce a month or something

and i got pretty good i mean he trusted me to back up into a driveway

(we were using my MOMS beat up car and also he let me backup into some1 elses drivaway) lol

but still

Congrats Piranha

I'm taking mine soon, but for my permit.... I need to study more. >__<

Back