Perfect Cherry
Galaxy Swirl
Gold Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Ocean Pearl
Feedback
100% (105) +
I’m looking to acquire some of my dream villagers, I’m willing to buy or trade for them so feel free to post your asking price (if you have one)!

Disclaimer:
Since I am currently in the process of cycling to move one of my villagers I may not always have space to take in a new villager so please be patient.

Dream Villagers:
~Ankha
~Mitzi
~Lucky
~Apple
~Julian
~Muffy

:LOL: Oh gosh I thought I have them, but this is new leaf, wrong place sorry! Good luck on your villager hunts

I’m looking to acquire some of my dream villagers, I’m willing to buy or trade for them so feel free to post your asking price (if you have one)!

Disclaimer:
Since I am currently in the process of cycling to move one of my villagers I may not always have space to take in a new villager so please be patient.

Dream Villagers:
~Ankha
~Mitzi
~Lucky
~Apple
~Julian
~Muffy
I have New Leaf & also (third party) amiibos for Julian & I think Lucky (I have to double check for him lol) and can get you either or both for free. When you're ready for whichever villager, dm me at least the day before to make sure I get your message in time!

I have New Leaf & also (third party) amiibos for Julian & I think Lucky (I have to double check for him lol) and can get you either or both for free. When you're ready for whichever villager, dm me at least the day before to make sure I get your message in time!
Thank you! I’m trying to get a specific character to move out and it is not going my way at the moment, sorry for the delay but if you are still willing and able when I finally have space I will let you know then. Again sorry for the delay.

Thank you! I’m trying to get a specific character to move out and it is not going my way at the moment, sorry for the delay but if you are still willing and able when I finally have space I will let you know then. Again sorry for the delay.
No worries!

Just DM me whenever you get a mover, at least the day before you're coming to get Julian or Lucky (to make sure I get your message & arrange pick up time, etc.)

Back