• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Drake the Lazy Duck! <3

I didn't understand what happened there. Drake was not in boxes so I couldn't ask him to move in. I talked to him and I was promptly sent back to my town ?!

Last edited:
Yes, you need to tt one more day ! I cannot convince him unless he is packed up and ready to go ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tell me when you are ready and he is packed up :)

I know, I have done this many times before.
But I do not understand why you wrote that when you didn't even come into my town
Anyway, I'm tting right now so look out for my gate

Yes I came to your town :) I was the guy with thick glasses that came in just before the girl with a bow wig :)

No you didn't because my gate has not been open at all while I was tting. I never keep my gate open so I don't know whos town you were in. So I don't like being accused of things I didn't do.. anyway my gate is open now.

LOL. That's a very weird happening. I did visit an unknown town but it wasn't Lunaria and Drake was living there. I talked to him. And I was like : Well ! What's going on ?

That is hilarious. Sorry for the mistake.

Well please make sure thta before you say anything, make sure the town and everything is the same as stated in a sig or profile.
Thats okaay, thanks for apologising c:

Back