Pear (Fruit)
ど
う
森
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
I AM complaining. Has anyone noticed that most of Rockman's recent posts have been some *censored.2.0*ty half-assed spam attempt to look funny and/or obnoxious? I'm serious. Check his posts in his profile of check the earthquake thread David made. Frankly, it's getting even more annoying than that "the blog tree" comment.

inb4umad?
yeaimad

Rock's always been one to try the smartass comments, or to act tough.. whatever it is, that's just what he does.
But as Ricano said... at least he's not being such an attention whore.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
HATERS_GONNA_HATE_by_spikewible.jpg
</div>

AndyB said:
Rock's always been one to try the smartass comments, or to act tough.. whatever it is, that's just what he does.
But as Ricano said... at least he's not being such an attention whore.
True. But he does post random *censored.2.0* that usually has a small string of relevance to the actual topic. Usually, it doesn't much yes. But yea, least he's not whoring attention again... for now.

Seriously though, BB, why do you even care?

It's not like it's affecting you in any way, shape or form.
=P

Rockman! said:
Seriously though, BB, why do you even care?

It's not like it's affecting you in any way, shape or form.
=P
It's annoying. It's like you've lost all of your intelligence when you post stuff like that. It makes you look dumb and you don't really contribute. It's like me going into your threads and posting random, irrelevant, crap.

iFly said:
Kyel said:
Bacon Boy said:
Kyel said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepearthquakr...gettig...annying
I was using my itouch. I think it was around two when I posted this. Strike that, it was 4:31 AM.
my iTouch skills > your iTouch skills
You must be proud?
Apparently he is. If he thinks something as trivial as being able to type on an iTouch is something worth bragging about, then give him the right to brag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back