• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway done

Status
Not open for further replies.

piske

old and unwise
Bells
Spring Sakura
Peach (Fruit)
Love Ball
Feedback
100% (136) +
Giving them away, just want them gone, one per person:

1x September
1x November
1x December
1x Jingle Doll

All from 2016
All displayed in sidebar​

Last edited:
can i buy one? ima little short but i can get some bells real quick :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahhh someone was super nice and helped me out <3 i can afford the mushroom now~

can i buy one? ima little short but i can get some bells real quick :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahhh someone was super nice and helped me out <3 i can afford the mushroom now~

Sure, sending to you now!

I'm very interested in one!

Edit: No longer needed, sorry!

Last edited:
Thanks for sending the bells Neon! Comet, send them whenever, gonna close this thread now. Thank you to everyone that purchased! <3

Reusing this thread.

Selling birthstones, 100 TBT each, see OP for kinds c:

Added in a Jingle Doll. Also, 100 TBT is listed price but totally up for other offers.

I wouldn't mind getting the december one. My girlfriend has a character on my copy of new leaf and I figure it would be a nice little surprise for her, considering her birthday and our anniversary is both in december, lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Scratch my offer, missed the post about selling them instead of giving them away. I really need to stop jumping the gun when I see a giveaway XD

I wouldn't mind getting the december one. My girlfriend has a character on my copy of new leaf and I figure it would be a nice little surprise for her, considering her birthday and our anniversary is both in december, lol.

Hey! Is your girlfriend on this site as well? I only ask because the birthstones can only be gifted once, so if I gave it to you, you couldn't give it to her :'( if she is, I can just send it directly to her for you c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could you give the sapphire to my BFF pinkcotton and the topaz to mondogecko9, my other friend? :)

Sure, I can c: do you want any special messages?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could you just put "From Ghostelle and TOMFG"?

Haha sure, will send them now~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back