• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Does Villager Size Matter To You?

I don't really like very tall villagers, like the horses and the large bears. My favorites are my size or smaller. Except for Margie? I think the elephants may be taller than the player character, not sure though.

no, i nostly go for design and personality lol... size doesn't matter, but there aren't a lot of big villagers that i think look super great so i don't have a ton of them

It kinda did, the first time I saw Charlise I didn't like her because she was "too big" but after a few days that silly bear won my heart and now I'm open to any size :D

Nope, because they were nearly all the same size in previous games, so I don't really pay any attention to their height...

No, it doesn't matter to me. I never even thought of this ?ᴥ?.

Well, my dreamies are:
- Fauna
- Gladys
- Blanche
- Bunnie
- Pashmina
- Beau
- Zucker
- Apollo
- Teddy
- Lopez

They are mostly medium sized. I only have 6 mediums and 4 larges. Small villagers aren't as cute as the big ones ?ᴥ?

I like the really small ones (heads peeking up just above the flowers) and the big ones (taller than the human villagers)! They are the cutest!

i've never really thought much about it, until recently. in fantasia, most of my villagers are about medium sized, except julian and a few that are on the smaller side. when i picked out my fawnland dreamies, i decided to deliberately have a lot of variation in size, species and personality. the plan is to have a wolf, horse, monkey, duck, koala, bull, deer, frog, rhino and sheep. so pretty big variation there.

I don't really care what size my villagers are. But the squirrels are pretty cute because of their size, like omg they're so tiny >w<

neither have I thought about this but I like small villagers they are so cute

No not personally. I do like the realism though that some are taller than others. It personally doesn't affect who i'd like in my town as I take species/design as a priority.

Back