Does anyone...

Fabioisonfire

total a-hole
Bells
Miss the 'Good Ol' Days' when we were all like, 7 year olds?

I just watched a video of my 7th Birthday party. God, I loved being a little kid. I HATE growing up and almost everything about it....

Anyone else miss that?

heh... i miss elementary school... i really wish i hadn't wasted my life in front of a TV Screen back then... and i wish i wasn't wasting alot of it now...

i was a moron in elementary school... i didn't do anything...

but yeah, i wish i could go back in time...

i remember building a big cave out of a mud pile in my yard... i want to do that again... i drove little cars through it and everything

:p

...good times...

I STILL do things that I love and did love even being a little kid. Like, every Christmas, we get up early and wake mom and dad, and go crazy over the presents we get and I am 6 all over again. I also play in the sand, etc. I swing my old Baseball bat around every now and then, too.

To tell you the truth, I'm glad I'm getting older.

I want to finish High School, I want to drive, I want to have that $20 an hour job, buy a house and car, and finally, be free. No parents, no annoying siblings. Just me, my computer, and my other things in my house.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:

I want to finish High School, I want to drive, I want to have that $20 an hour job, buy a house and car, and finally, be free. No parents, no annoying siblings. Just me, my computer, and my other things in my house.
what, no plans for getting married

and driving isn't as fun as it sounds... it gets boring after a few hours... but the drivers ed lot is something i'll never forget... i think i was laughing there harder than i've ever laughed...

PIRANHA2 said:

and driving isn't as fun as it sounds... it gets boring after a few hours... but the drivers ed lot is something i'll never forget... i think i was laughing there harder than i've ever laughed...

Actually, no. That costs too much. Food bills, insurance, etc. Too pricey for me. Yes, I am very "Frugle" when it comes to money.

And, drivers ed does sound fun. I just hope I don't crash into anything or anybody.

PIRANHA2 said:

Actually, no. That costs too much. Food bills, insurance, etc. Too pricey for me. Yes, I am very "Frugle" when it comes to money.

And, drivers ed does sound fun. I just hope I don't crash into anything or anybody.
Meh, you'll think that over a dozen more times. You never know how much money you'll end up with.

;)

Bulerias said:
PIRANHA2 said:

Meh, you'll think that over a dozen more times. You never know how much money you'll end up with.

;)
Yeah, you're right. I could be the next Bill Gates...

I don't look forward to driving. I mean, living in Montana (Rural), when I get it, what will I do with it? Waste gas, time, and money? No way. I'll be studying.

Back