• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Does anyone have, or know of a dream town with Phil the Pheasant in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hound00med

Come join the dark side..
Bells
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Yoshi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
April Birthstone (Diamond)
ど
ぶ
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Ohey guys, so I'm back again, this time looking to visit Phil! (Yes, I know he's an ostrich :p) .. I'm getting a second copy of the game soon, so I can cycle lots, but I will eventually get dreamies.. Joey's one, but I'm thinking Phil may be the second, but I want a full visit of him.. 'Cos I've seen him in my campsite, but yeah :p

Let me know, thanks!

My boyfriend has him.. but I don't know when he last updated his dream. DC- 7900 2486 1215

Yeah he does have Phil in his dream town :) .. I think I've settled him.. He'll be the second dreamy for my second town :D .. Thanks a lot! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back