Does anybody out there play regularly and also have kik/skype?

Mezemo

Bells
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (13) +
I'd like to play with some people that play regularly and also interact via kik or skype. I have some friends currently that I communicate with this way and it makes the game a lot more fun when you can openly chat with whomever you're playing with.

Hiya there!!!!
I have kik (youngjaeelric) and play regularly!! I find it easier to find when other players are playing when you are able to message them! I would certainly like to play with you sometime!

Hi. I have Skype (frostiiflareon) and play regularly. I like the freedom of using an IM messenger because the inbuilt one in the game isn't really that efficient and effective. If you ever want to play ACNL with me, just send a VM. :)

Just so you know any of you guys can visit me I have a perfect town and 9 fruits I have kik (dayassasin)

Last edited:
Hey :) I play regularly. My Kik and Skype are the same: maltesers784

If you want to hang out, add me and let me know when! :3

Last edited:
Playing over Skype is always fun. Especially over a skype call. But I'm down with this. This goes for anyone here. Check my profile for my skype name and add me if you're interested (As for the OP, I'm adding your FC, would like to know your skype name)

yoo Sean! add me c: my skype is karusui we can hang out again sometime lol

I play often. I can never find anyone that I add from Bell Tree Forum. My gate is even currently open and still no one. (Kik: eerieasylum) My skype is the same also. Add me if you want to but I'm adding you now.

I'm getting back into the game, but I tend to play at odd times because of my weird sleep schedule. but I play pretty regularly and also have Skype. my Skype is flowersofantimony, if anyone adds me, I will definitely add you in return.

My skype is yaomi.x3
Add me if you want, I find it better to communicate this way as well when playing AC ^-^

You should actually make a Skype group with all the people in with this, lol.

I always wanted an ACNL Skype group anyways..

I like the idea of a skype group.. I added people from this thread (adrino.villa) and hopefully we can make it happen! WHO'S GAME?

hey ill play with you dude anyways been looking for a reason to play this game again heres my kik if you wanna play
fadedn.i.g.g.a42069 <------- remove the dots the word filter wouldent let me put my entire name

Last edited:
I play often. I can never find anyone that I add from Bell Tree Forum. My gate is even currently open and still no one. (Kik: eerieasylum) My skype is the same also. Add me if you want to but I'm adding you now.

The things is that people that see your gate open will think that you are doing a trade or something, so most people think is rude to just walk in. The whole BFF system is flawed, you should be able to message any friends, after all, they are people that you already had to add manually.

I apply to the above description xD My skype is IxySox. Be sure to tell me who you are when you send the fc tho!~

Back