• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Pokémon Do you use pokemon ride often?

I use it often.

It's much easier and faster to get places rather than holding b to run.

I use it often as well. Mostly to find hidden places and items too. But not if I am in a patch of grass since some of the land riders end up turning very slow around the patches of grass and I bump the wall like, what, every 5 seconds or so? But I do use them every now and then to get to certain places I need to go.

I always find myself riding tauros everywhere. Sometimes I'll hop on Stoutland for items, but not too often

Last edited:
I like using Stoutland for items, and it's super convenient to use Charizard to fly in absence of HMs in this game.

I like using Stoutland for items, and it's super convenient to use Charizard to fly in absence of HMs in this game.

Right? It gives you a lot more options of different pokemon to use on your teams. Before sun and moon it was practically mandatory to have a flying type pokemon and have a water type so to of its slots can be taken up by waterfall and/or surf (I mean, water is still good to have regardless but now there's the option)

I use Charizard, but other than that, I only hit Y to be enveloped in disappointment that there is no bike .

I really enjoy it, but I do often forget. I plan to use Stoutland to comb back over the islands once I go back to catch more pokemon, and if I'm trying to hatch an egg I'll use Tauros and just speed about and it hatches in no time. Charizard is nice for flying between islands and not having to run from one side of the map to the other. So far I have 4 but I am hoping there's a way to break through the rocks in the water eventually.

I use Stoutland alot! Not really to find items.. But just running around. Bet it's good for hatching eggs fast! So.. Yes, yes I use them quite alot. I missed the bike for a while.. But Stoutland is just as fast anyways. It's a nice change :) Using Pok?mon instead of items/machines.

I will probably use them more when I get Charizard. I am sad that Stoutland is the item finder in this game. That Pok?mon creeps me out, but I like hidden items. I am torn.

I always use it. Whenever I have to go a long way, no matter if I could walk there in less than 30 seconds, Tauros is my go-to. And I probably wouldn't be able to function without Charizard. I also think the Mudsdale ride is hella satisfying, so I ride it if I feel like getting somewhere slow, but satisfied.

Back