• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Do you use a manual or electric toothbrush?

Are you a manual or electric toothbrush user?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a manual toothbrush now, but I had an electric one for a few years growing up. I think I stopped using it because I didn’t like charging it?? Haha idk really bc that doesn’t seem like it would be an issue at all now. I may get an electric one again in the future, but for now I’m satisfied with the cheaper option

I used a regular toothbrush for a long time but I recently got an electric toothbrush as a gift and I love it. It seems to do a much better job of cleaning my teeth than the traditional toothbrush.

I used a manual toothbrush up until a year ago. Now I use an electric one, and I love it~

I used to use electric, but later changed to manual due to preference. I finally settled on a bamboo toothbrush with charcoal-infused bristles, because it's "eco-friendly." Plus, it's much more easy and comfortable to handle, in my opinion. My teeth and gums are definitely happier for it, too!

I use a manual toothbrush, but almost every day I think, 'man I should get an electric toothbrush'.
I have this massive multi-pack of regular toothbrushes and I really don't wanna waste them!
I think I do a nice enough job with what I have, but yeah..

Electric, for about a year now. My dentist used to ask me to get an electric toothbrush, but I didn't think it mattered. I finally had to have a gum graft this summer and I'm sure it could have been prevented if I had just followed directions faster! It makes a big difference for me. I was brushing too hard with the manual toothbrush.

I use manual because I like controlling how I brush, like when I want to get into the crevices without over brushing the parts I've already brushed. Also, I try to reduce my waste, as much as possible, especially electronic waste. Of course, nothing compares to the environmental damage that corporations wreak on a daily basis which makes small changes like mine almost meaningless 😭

Electric. The simple fact of the matter is that an electric toothbrush can clean the most effectively. If you go to the dentist for your routine cleaning and they have to scrape stuff of your teeth, your brushing isn't good enough. With an electric toothbrush, there's no gunk for them to clean off your teeth, so cleanings are very nearly pointless.

I use manual, but if I had enough money to buy a nice electric one, I would 100% do that!

I use an electric one right now, my parents want me to use it and bought it for me so I do. I'll be honest though I prefer using a manual toothbrush lol

I personally use a manual and haven't used an electric in years. What do you use?

I use an electric brush, it helps clean better and you also know for a fact that you get everything stuck in there! I would say it's definitely worth the extra few pennies for an electric one if you care most about your dental health. Dentists will say the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back