Do you use a headset or voice chat when gaming?

Have you ever used a headset or voice chat when gaming with others?

• Yes.

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • No.

Votes: 19 42.2%
  • No, but I thought about it and would like to.

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters
I have a while back, but now it seems so scary, maybe one day I will.

Not really to be honest. I don’t have a need for a headset with the games I play, and I avoid voice chat when gaming like the plague.

Maybe once or twice a few years back. I just prefer chatting, like typing things. But yeah, it's been a while.

I have a perfectly fine headset to use, however I get so scared to talk to people. I have a very feminine voice and whenever I join games I'm always afraid of those people.

I have a perfectly fine headset to use, however I get so scared to talk to people. I have a very feminine voice and whenever I join games I'm always afraid of those people.
The fact that I know what you mean when you say “those people…” It honestly sucks. That’s why I only ever use the headset when gaming with people I actually know. I don’t think guys know how to react when a female plays video games, especially sports games which are the types of games I play. My voice isn’t exactly feminine, but you can tell I’m female by my voice. It’s like a deep female voice, if that makes sense.

I end up playing a lot of games with friends over Discord, so the easiest way for me to communicate with them is through voice chatting on there.

I don't play with a headset because I don't usually play most online multiplayer games. I prefer to listen through the TV.

Yeah I have a headset because talking poop on games is always part of the fun, it's a shame they don't have it in league legends

Voice-chatting is more convenient than typing, so in general, yes I do.

I use to have one when I playing overwatch but other people would be rude and call me a dumb mercy main etc and blame me for not winning

Not really, but if my one friend online invites me to a party on my ps5 I will join their chat.

I don't have a headset. If I did though. If it's with someone I know maybe but not with strangers, I just feel too socially awkward talking to people I don't know well. With the exception of ACNH, I don't play multiplayer with any other game, I play alone, so it's not really necessary for me

no but i'd like to. the only game with voice chat I play right now is valorant, but im just too paranoid about being bullied because im a girl lol. i'll use voice chat if i hear other girls on my team though

Back