• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Do you think you're sexy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. 'Sexy' is just a weird way to describe someone to begin with. Pretty? Maybe, but not really. My confidence is low.

absolutely not... I think part of that is a confidence that exudes, and isn't just about looks.
I am pretty sure I have neither aspect of that :D
Also can personalities be sexy too? Does sexy only refer to physical characteristics or can it apply to like personality and other characteristics too?

Some of the responses so far are saddening. Have confidence in yourselves, folks! A little confidence goes a long way.

Anyway, I think I lean more towards cute than sexy. I do think I'm good looking. :)

lol, i do think i'm pretty. :D i prefer the term pretty though, if someone calls me sexy then i would just be creeped out.

I wouldn't say sexy but I have to say that I'm gorgeous in my own way and so is everyone else. I'm proud of how I look right now and I'll still be proud as I grow up.

I don't think this thread is REALLY appropriate for a forum made primarily of MINORS guys. Also hating underweight people over overweight people is gross. Don't put either on a pedestal thx

I would just say I probably look attractive to my significant other for years now, or else, she wouldn't be here (yay for confidence haha) :p

Although the general topics of physical appearance and self confidence are okay to discuss here, the way this thread is presented will likely encourage inappropriate posts. Please keep this in mind before posting threads like this in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back