Do you prefer 3ds or 3ds XL?

I used to be against the 3DS XL and thought it was unnecessary and too bulky to carry around, I also may have just been so against it cause I knew I couldn't afford it. but now that I have a car and a job I kinda really want one, especially because my DS is getting kinda old.. the buttons are beginning to go a little wonky, not work all the time

I prefer the XL. I just got the New Galaxy style XL yesterday as a present, and it's a lot better than my old 3ds. My old 3Ds is so tiny now in comparison that it feels really odd to be playing it.

i have the new 3ds, purely bought it just for changing face plates
how i regret trading my old 3ds xl in for it though..

I prefer the XL version, even though I don't have problems to play on the normal 3DS too.

I've never actually gotten a normal 3ds? My first 3ds happened to be a 3ds XL and my current one is the new 3ds XL. I'm not even sure why but I guess the XL is what I preferred? It also helped me out too having a slightly bigger screen since I used my 3ds to draw all my digital artwork.

My brother has a normal 3DS and when I went to buy one at the store, I saw the XL and instantly wanted the bigger screen. Sure it is a bit heavier but definitely worth it.

I chose the XL over the 3DS years ago. Bigger screen and came in my favorite color...blue.

Last edited:
Back