• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Do you like to keep your town perfect?

Jeremy

Not an actual piece of furniture.
Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Island
Númenor
Chomp Call
Smash Ball
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
By that I mean, no weeds, perfect alignment of trees, paths to walk, etc. I definetly do.

yes and no...

i like it to have no weeds... but no pathes, it feels too much like a big park if its got everything neat, i like to have a huge clump of trees... makes it feel more "foresty"

Well you can't really ntoice the paths, I just make sure the trees near my house all the way to Nook's are nice and perfect (in AC for GCN).

in ac me and my bro kept our town really clean (mostly thanks to me), and we'll probably do the same in acww. as for paths, i dont know.

I usually do, but after a week or so, I let myself go.

But since I'll be having the NASP HQ there, I need it clean 24/7.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Well you can't really ntoice the paths, I just make sure the trees near my house all the way to Nook's are nice and perfect (in AC for GCN).
oh, i never did anything like that... i went around them.

:p

I make sure there are no weeds in places I normally go....

If dem trees get in my way I just chop der butts off. <__<

Oh, and moved to General Discussion.

I've kept the weeds away and planted flowers around houses and monuments, such as a store, and made a little "park" near the front station.

As in AC:WW, I haven't done anything like that yet.

:p Might think of adding paths if I can get those path designs from Wendell, though.

I barely use my axe and pick all the weeds. Plus, PERFECT has a different meaning to many people. Like fish said he likes it foresty so that might be perfect to him while others say weedy towns are perfect so this topic kinda doesn't make any since.

Back