• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Do you like the Tier List?

Ed is my favorite villager in the game and he's so hard to find on the market because he's not popular.

OMG I LOVE ED! Nobody ever talks about him. :c He's my neon bestie

Anyway, I don't have a problem with the tier list, tbh. If people are using that to gauge their favorites, then that is something they need to fix on their own. :)

Last edited:
I'm indifferent about the tier list. People like who they like. I don't like how certain villagers are more expensive just because they are higher while others get autovoided just because they aren't. It feels like high school all over again to me.

Ehh. I think the tier list is alright. I remember finding it interesting that Marshal was the most popular when I first found out about it.
I think it's alright for selling and buying, for the most part.
You shouldn't pick out your villagers based on the list, though.

I really don't care about the tier list. I mean, it makes sense that the villagers are in the tiers that they're in, for the most part. There's a reason why villagers like Lolly/Julian/Merengue/Fauna/Marshal/etc. are in such high tiers, and it is because they are objectively cute, "attractive" (feels weird using that word for virtual animals) villagers.

I personally have never seen anyone wanting popular villagers just because they're popular, but I see other people talk about these people all the time.

What bothers me more is people who think it's shallow to want the cuter villagers.. like okay, I have preferences, so what, that doesn't make me shallow. And what also bothers me are the people who want unpopular villagers just because they're unpopular (which I HAVE seen).

i don't care about the tier list. some of my favourites are a little unappreciated than others but it's just what the majority think of that villager which i think is useful to some extent. i wouldn't get so worked up about it

Eh. It's there I ignore it. I like some popular villagers I like some unpopular ones. I like villagers because of them not a poll.

Back