• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Do you like fish?

Fish are cute!
I love goldfish and koi fish the most pet wise, as well, have you seen or heard of
3D goldfish resin art??? You should look it up!

When it comes to eating it, I do like it, smoked Cod is my favourite.
But ever since doing geography class a few years ago and learning about how fish
eat all the toxins and stuff from all the waste in the ocean and stuff,
I eat it less and less now.. xD

Fish make pretty neat pets, I had a huge 7 foot tropical tank in my room a few years ago, it was the best nightlight/white noise generator ever. XD The fish were really neat, at least the non-aggressive ones. My favorite was a Naso Tang who would come up and eat seaweed strips out of your hand, she was the sweetest thing but the other fish would pick on her and eat off her little tail streamers =[ Saw lots of fish come and go because my mom's stupid boyfriend kept getting species who hated each other and then he got this trio of really aggressive schooling fish that literally killed off half of our fish... he got them because he liked the color. -_- But yeah fish are nice and stuff, I've been looking at getting a betta for a while because they are really beautiful, I feel bad because I've had many of them in the past but got misinformed about them only needing tiny bowls so they never lasted long. If I do get one in the future I'll get it proper tank and probably get it a leaf hammock because that's the cutest thing in the whole world.

Back