tia is the tea - brewer
wart jr is the loner
daisy is the scientist
vesta is the bookworm
cherry is the goth chick ???
puck was the town dessert baker
eugene is the sly guy
maple is my teddy bear

thanks for your list of labels vintage rabbit!!!

bam reminds me of like mike jordan or somthing u got a good dude on yo hands hunniiii
i really like! bianca i think shes a really pretty tiger and tia too you got some impressive villagers here..
a HAHA at wart jr lol first time looking up that character :p the lonely stoner :p
Daisies the scientist?!?! omg i love that
vesta is a qute sheeep!
wow u got cherry too i like herr
HAHA puck! making deserts thats funni
eugene reminds me of a guido! like vinny from jersey shore to be qutie honest hes kaola coo
and awhhhh youre so cute naming maple you teddy bearrrr dawwww <33

- - - Post Merge - - -

one funny thing about cobb happend the other day lol

this whole time im wondering is he fat is he fat i mean hes a jock and hes always working out but he looks fat right?
yeah! he looks fat! so i would be sending him letters like cobb why are you so fat i thought u worked out lol i think its a little strange that u say your working out but your the fattest villager in town! i sent him workout equipment... he never put it in his house... so im like whats with this guy!!! so im just like whatever i mean i geuss his muscles are there somewhere but then! one day i pushed him to his limits and he goes... " dont tell anyone that my tummy giggled like an earthquake when you pushed me " BAHAH i was like omg U ARE FAT bahahah hes like the only fat jock hes like a pretend jock infact hes not a jock at all thats a joke! hes a scientist >.>

lol omgosh.....

heres my story about beau

so the other day as i was gardening i saw that beau was in his house and i always talk to him about snacks and stuff so i went inside! i also wanted to see how his house was lookin as well! his house has a massage chair a lady palm a dessert case a backyard pool a hammock a tape deck and then two mountain standees.. and i realize hes sick! I SAY ive never seen him so sick i was like omg beau!!!! so i ran and got him his medicines each day!.. :blush: ive been sending him two letters a day whilst hes been sick (three days now) the first day i gave him a winter sweater which he totally is wearing! then i gave him perfect peaches to get him healthy again. he sent me a shanty wall for that lol then the next day i sent him a black katana to kick the cold with me.. then i send him superd coffee beans for the morning..he sent me some other wallpaper for that.. then i go to his house the next morning on the third day to see that the black katana is in his house and he only has the shivers! i was like yay :) and he asks for lemonaide to cure that last of his sickness so today i sent him some lemons from next to his house!!!! im so very lucky i think hell be better by tmr which is valentines day because i made my town a day late to celebrate new years the day after new years cause i was too busy on new years lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

now all i gotta do is get him the perfect valentine

So for valentines day I sent diff color roses to my fav villahgers:
Beau got a red rose
Tiff got a yellow lillie actually
Fang got a yellow rose
Kitt got a white rose

The next morning I get a chocolate cake from isabelle, a cocoa tree from my mama and a pink rose from.. Fang! Lol hes such a cutie.. yaknow I rly wanted somthing from beau but its okay because I took care of him so well while he was sick he gave me a pine bonsai tree today to thank me it was all worth it yay

BUT I REEEEEALLY WANT a balloon and a box of chocolates omg

Cheri is the girl who likes hanging out with guys more than with girls. She is also very nosy, saying she ''spies on other villagers.''

Diva is the snooty girl who generally acts like a *****.

Sly has just moved in, so his story has yet to unfold.

Blanche is a good person, considering she's supposed to be snooty. Most villagers seem to like her.

Olaf is one of my best friends, although rumor goes, he and Diva fight every time they see each other!

Papi is the innocent, yet adorably stupid town-mascot everyone can't help but like.

Static has lived in my village for a very long time now, and people look up to him as a father-figure, a rather grumpy one, that is.

Mint is going to move into town tomorrow, and there's talk among the villagers that she used to have a crush on Static while he was dating another squirrel named Peanut! (Not in my town currently.)

Mathilda is a real busy person always sticking her nose into other people's business. Even so, she's still got a heart of gold and the other animals see her as a mother.

And lastly, there's Rocket, a giant pink gorilla who is an outcast within the community. Nobody likes her, and there have been numerous attempts at taking down the savage beast, but to no avail.

Thankyou for your detailed list k k guitar..

I rly like cherri shes basically a dreamie of mine
& diva is rly cute
How is sly coming along,? His house looks hella cool hella camo and hes one of my favs fo sho
Thats so coo to here olaf is your bff he really seemed like a cool guy in my campsite the other day him and diva fighting seems to funny they are a funny mix those too you never know! Haha
Papi; awww how cute him and curlos would be bffs!
Static might be the coolest squirrel, my appreciation for squirrels is deff growing I couldnt let agent s go lol the way you describe him is very coo
Oh! Mint may be the cutest squirrel lol
wow! Mathilda is such a strong character while her house is super trippy.. right on I love kangaroos
As for rocket LMFAO thats THE funniest thing lol id love to come visit your town seems awesome :D

I ended up selling katt to a cool chick she deff wanted to get away from naomi who decided to live right next to her and now lone and behold keaton has now decided to move here.. I dont know why.. mainly because I dont have any smug villagers and I didnt choose on olaf to move in from the campsite bc i was looking foward to winning fuschia in a bid.. and hes decided to move right next to my house on my land. Oh how I hoped this wouldnt happen my gosh. Hell have to go asap. I almost thought he was a dreamie of mine well we will see.. as for naomi.. shes getting the daily beat down lol and tiffany is my best friend like one I would get into trouble with.. asking me for pill bugs and what not is too funny with her

Last edited:
Ummm no I don't.... .-.

Edit: Unless all of my villager couples count as labeling that is haha :3

Last edited:
Updated labels:

Fauna - The motherly and friendly figure of the town. She is my best friend, and she always looks after me and my villagers

Beau - Mr. Greedyhorns, always eating but is kind-hearted. He secretly admires Fauna, his neighbour but refuses to admit it. He may be a lazy but he's the active soul in my town.

Bruce - He's the brother figure of the town. Always doing solids for his buddies and patrols his neighbours to keep them safe. As much of a crankybutt he is, he's a softie really.

Fuchsia - The town rebel, totally hipster. She may seem tough on the outside, but really she's the sister figure. She's always got my back.

Marshal - he's my crush, and although he's been in my town only a day, he's stolen my heart. He's the player of the town, crushing on Coco, Marina, and Fauna, but really, he's just this geeky, kind squirrel. Despite his player reputation, the villagers love him.

Julian - He's like a charming prince. He's a loyal steed, dedicated to Coco, his one true love. He's very flirty and kind-hearted.

Genji - He's the gym-master of the town. He already has the girls fawning over him, and he's been in town for a day. Those strong muscles really get to the gals!

Marina - She's another sister/mother figure. A bit like a kind auntie. She's very sweet and welcoming, and always up for a chat

Coco - Despite her scary appearance and outcast reputation, she's a sweetiepie, with her heart stolen by Julian.

This thread is a great way for getting to know characters thanks again for everyone who shared there stories and "labels" :3

Updated labels:

Fauna - The motherly and friendly figure of the town. She is my best friend, and she always looks after me and my villagers

Beau - Mr. Greedyhorns, always eating but is kind-hearted. He secretly admires Fauna, his neighbour but refuses to admit it. He may be a lazy but he's the active soul in my town.

Bruce - He's the brother figure of the town. Always doing solids for his buddies and patrols his neighbours to keep them safe. As much of a crankybutt he is, he's a softie really.

Fuchsia - The town rebel, totally hipster. She may seem tough on the outside, but really she's the sister figure. She's always got my back.

Marshal - he's my crush, and although he's been in my town only a day, he's stolen my heart. He's the player of the town, crushing on Coco, Marina, and Fauna, but really, he's just this geeky, kind squirrel. Despite his player reputation, the villagers love him.

Julian - He's like a charming prince. He's a loyal steed, dedicated to Coco, his one true love. He's very flirty and kind-hearted.

Genji - He's the gym-master of the town. He already has the girls fawning over him, and he's been in town for a day. Those strong muscles really get to the gals!

Marina - She's another sister/mother figure. A bit like a kind auntie. She's very sweet and welcoming, and always up for a chat

Coco - Despite her scary appearance and outcast reputation, she's a sweetiepie, with her heart stolen by Julian.

fauna is uber cute,, beaus eye candy ;D
i agree with your statement on beau being the soul of your town hes so cute and his eyes are so dreamy
awh bruce protecting the town now thats cute
FUCHSIA i LOVE her and i need her<3
Marshal hehehe your crush HAH now i get it hes a player wow that is cute
Julian what would we do without him
Genji ! i really like his house haha youre funny mayoravalon
Marina is unique and for u an auntie lol dats cute
And coco seems really spiritual and her and julian are really precious

thanks!

Bumping this thread again to report that Pekoe told me that Bunnie and Pierce had become great friends! It's like they remember me! Also I'm working on the story of my town. :)

I would call Keaton the eagle a perv. He kept hitting on female friends and he told me not to sniff the pie of a female player. His words" If it ain't your pie, don't be sniffing it". I got rid of him.

Fang just invited himself into my house while I was choosing a new outfit for my character :eek:

He doesn't just have a crush on me, he's a creeper!

...I still love him though :)

Amazing news, everybody!

Rocket ''The Abomination'' has decided to move! She'll be gone by the 26th, and I will make sure to send a letter to every villager in town to spread the word! :D

Meanwhile, Sly has lived here for a week and has proven his worth. his athletic ways truly bring a fresh, young energy into the town of Primrose. His astounding camouflage will also be extremely useful in the future, should the need arise.

Blanche has recently agreed upon my request to help with my ever-growing-flower-garden. We decided that I am the one to build the planned structure, after which she is going to help me tend to the flowers every day. She has fully funded my project, and I have started laying it out.

Luckily, Olaf and Diva haven't had any fights since I last posted, it seems like they are either ignoring each other, or they have settled their differences.

Mint hasn't mentioned Static as of yet, and Static himself doesn't seem to know about her feelings towards him.

I'll post again when more interesting stuff happens within my town.

Last edited:
Bumping this thread again to report that Pekoe told me that Bunnie and Pierce had become great friends! It's like they remember me! Also I'm working on the story of my town. :)

Fang just invited himself into my house while I was choosing a new outfit for my character :eek:
He doesn't just have a crush on me, he's a creeper!
...I still love him though :)

That's great to hear about bunnie and pierce getting along, how cute!
Bunnie is one of my fav bunnies i just love all of them though, what does her house look like in your town?
That is truly funny that you think fang is a creep and now that you said that I totally see it now! lol!
im with you though, i love him and i dont mind him having a crush on me! its nice :blush:lol
& Can't wait to hear your story, mars!

I would call Keaton the eagle a perv. He kept hitting on female friends and he told me not to sniff the pie of a female player. His words" If it ain't your pie, don't be sniffing it". I got rid of him.

Keaton has moved right in my backyard so i have been calling him my "pool boy" only to find out you are right he is kindve a creep!!! he's always talking about finding true love.. ive kindve been avoiding him because i want him to move lol but that pie story is hilarious lol how did you get rid of him?

Amazing news, everybody!

Rocket ''The Abomination'' has decided to move! She'll be gone by the 26th, and I will make sure to send a letter to every villager in town to spread the word! :D

Meanwhile, Sly has lived here for a week and has proven his worth. his athletic ways truly bring a fresh, young energy into the town of Primrose. His astounding camouflage will also be extremely useful in the future, should the need arise.

Blanche has recently agreed upon my request to help with my ever-growing-flower-garden. We decided that I am the one to build the planned structure, after which she is going to help me tend to the flowers every day. She has fully funded my project, and I have started laying it out.

Luckily, Olaf and Diva haven't had any fights since I last posted, it seems like they are either ignoring each other, or they have settled their differences.

Mint hasn't mentioned Static as of yet, and Static himself doesn't seem to know about her feelings towards him.

I'll post again when more interesting stuff happens within my town.

LOL
Congrats on getting the abomination rocket to move lol that really must of been fun
one silly thing ive realized is picking on some villagers occasionally is comedic ;)
and i respect your letter sending to every villager hahaha it really gives your town some personality!!!!
hehe the way you sort of "label" sly is really quite funny kudos on that one
& HOW SWEET IS BLANCHE to help you garden omg that is too cute! im starting to like blanche from what everyones saying..
olaf and diva, ahh pure comedy <3
and mint and static pure adoration

Great post K.K. guitar thanks for keeping up on your stories

Thanks everyone for sharing there stories and "labels" i love learning about all of these characters if you'd like include how you have there rooms set up! this game is chock full of interior designing lol Kudos everyone

Last edited:
Just an update on my town: (which was started on NYE)

So its kind've been a really exciting and fun game for the past week because of valentines day and my birthday which was yesterday and i wanted to share everything that happend from valentines to my birthday :p

so FANG was my valentine even tho as evvveryone knows my crush is beau. Mars pointed out to me that fang actually is a creep and i see that now although he hasnt come over randomly to surprise me lol BUT if he did i wouldnt mind :p lol its really nice having SOMEONE to have a crush on lil ole me especially someone whos easy on the eyes..

but ever since i helped beau get better (sent him two thoughtful letters and gifts a day and brought medicine for 3 days) hes been sooo sweet to me! for helping him he gave me a pine bonsai but ever since hes been giving me for the most part, the best gifts! he gave me a hot pink papa panda and i almost died like that is so cute and he also has been really thoughtful to me and stuff giving me furniture that i really needed to complete my home! hes still the cutest villager in my town always daydreaming about sweets (which btw is fun to get presents for) and his house is to die for perfection right now

let me just describe beaus house again because now its even better!
so you walk in;
to the left is the backyard pool which he says is actually full of lime soda lol!
next to that is a tape deck which plays the mountain song
then to the back of the room he and i have our black katana set next to his nice massage chair, lady palm, and ice cream case!
then on the right of the room he has his camel shirt ( which he says he wears on special occasions ) his hammock and curlos's folk guitar! now i love him having this folk guitar because i can go to his house and play it along with the mountain song and i have too much fun lol
in the middle of the room he has his dessert case
and we come to anothercutie storytime:
this morning when i walked into beaus house after my birthday party at tiffanys where he was at i find him behind his dessert case staring at the desserts except hes fallen asleep now staring at the muffins in the dessert case lol it was the cutest thing hes ever done i think

back to the story: so beaus been becoming really close with me and i must say sending letters and giving presents is so worth it in this game because of once you become best friends ! id say thats what me and beau are now bestfriends but hes been being so cute and sweet that i think hes really starting to uhm, fall in love with me! :)

hm. now for everyone else!

TIFFANY wow this bunny girl is too funny actually i really love her and i dont think i can let her go anytime soon! the reason being is shes just like me in real life and shes like seriously my bff which would explain why on my birthday she was outside waiting for me to throw me a surprise party at her house!!! even though i call her a b**** and a h** and mess with her somtimes she was there! shes the only other villager whos had a birthday party for herself a few weeks ago where i got her a ruby that she loved and so its been so fun partying with her!
the funniest thing about her is that shes always asking me to get her pills and honestly it feels like im selling her drugs all the time
its also hilarious when she makes fun of other villagers with me (like naomi) in the middle of one of our various pill bug deals her and i were picking on naomi and it was pure comedic value
because shes the only other pretty villager in town i get jealous of her but now i realise lol its nothing to worry about and this is all because of what happend the other day
Story about julian tiffany, and i vvv
so i saw tiffany and julian talking and i love a good conversation so i wanted to see what was up!
julian was talking about how he wanted to put on a play and he said that he wanted tiffany to be the princess and me to be some weird character.. needless to say i got jelous but i didnt say anything i just said that julian should be the prince and then tiffany was like grossed out and didnt wanna be in the play because she didnt wanna kiss julian lol
needless to say later on julian gives me a king (chess piece) for my house because he though i deserved one AWHH!!!
thats so cute of him. but back to tiffany i see her in town the next day and she says i need a new nickname! (first my nickname was bunbun which i liked, then it was shmoopy which i liked lol) so i ask her was my new nickname is gonna be and she says..! "PRINCESS" omg how flippin cute! i gladly took that nickname and now that she calls me princess i love her and i cant wait till i change her greeting because the greeting she has now really makes her look like a hooker on drugs >.< BAHAHA

as for julian, well hes really cute what can i say... when people say hey i think hes overated i mean he is the only unicorn so thats why i really think hes special.. as for me, well when i was little my mother called me outside through the window because she said she was seeing a unicorn.. needless to say i just think unicorns are cool
plus one thing i wanna point out is that i feel like destiny happens throughout all of life but it happens in this game too
now this is why:
continueing my birthday story well. on my birthday i got the perfect items and the whole day just really seemed special and "meant to be" lol so anyways tiffany brings me to her house and beau and kitt my closest friends were there which i was happy with! kitt my grandma is just worried about me forgetting about her and beau is my sweetie pie ofcourse while tiffany is my bad *****. now because fang didnt show up this is why i agree with mars when she says fang is a creep because he sent me a valentine but no birthday card uh hm. . anyways. the destined things that happend throughout the day i find a rock with the most amount of money, i find a blue saphire, i get a birthday hat (which matches my personality and style) and then the brightest thing that stands out to me is that fact that my fortune cookie was #23 which is my birthday (2/23) and i recieved a super star ( which i feel i am) :rolleyes: just felt really destined

as for some weird parts of my birthday: my mother didnt send me a cake which i wanted she sent me a cabin dresser for my birthday uhm thanks a lot MOM...
when i visited club lol (the saturday before) i expected him to play happy birthday and send me the song the next day but instead he played k.k. moody lol uhm okay i get what your putting down here mm o k.k. kayyyy
can anyone explain why this happend? and if anyone has a birthday cake ill buy!

anyways
the rest of my town is as follows
kitt is moving away on the 28th... shes just kindve been boring me like a grandma would.. sad.
keaton is my official pool boy but he is most definetely just a creep and he has got to GO
naomi she has not moved every since she was completely bi- polar and asked me to move but when i said go she stayed.
shes still a crazy dumb b**** and im tired of f****** with her at this point just want her out.
cobb done with cobb hes a good friend just like too creepy want him out
agent s shes cute.. i have her house set up with spy equipment basically i like how shes yongue but if she trys to move again; see ya!
and last but not least
curlos definitely the stonerrrr my budddyyyy he needed a bed ( i like all of my villagers to have somewhere to sleep) so i gave him the pineapple bed and it looks rly good in his setup i also gave him a florence flask which ofcourse i have in my house to
hes just a chill guy and hes wearing my stellar design on his scarf so hes cool for now but hes gotta go to

gotta get dem dreamies for my dream town

everybody share whatever you'd like about your town love to hear

- - - Post Merge - - -

also i think im gonna post up some screenshots of my town soon and there pretty funny especially if you've been keeping up with the storys ive been laying down

Last edited:
Back