Do you keep a journal/notebook of some sort?

Do you keep a journal/notebook/diary?

• Yeah.

Votes: 52 39.7%
  • No.

Votes: 33 25.2%
  • I had one before, but now I do not.

Votes: 46 35.1%

• Total voters
No, because I have no privacy. My parents or big brother would just check it everyday like they did before when I had one. So: no, no.

Use to have one to write down why I was feeling any negative feelings, made me feel a lot better after i wrote down everything that went through my mind when I was in that state.

YEAH ive got a million happy tree friends stickers hah so i had to show them off and start keeping a journal i can carry around with me P:

nope! i got one as a gift in elementary school but never used it, and that's pretty much the extent of my journaling lol. i've had to keep other "journals" for school assignments or whatever but never used them for actual journaling, just did what i had to do for whatever assignment was given tbh.

I used to keep a diary, but normal life is pretty boring. I tried a dream journal as well, but while they are more exciting there's really no point in keeping up with them either. If a dream meant something to me, I'll remember it pretty well.

not a diary but i have a notebook where i sometimes write down a bunch of thoughts and whatever lol it's Therapeutic and all that

but i don't like having actual notebooks w those things because i don't want anyone to read it so i have ripped out a lot of pages and i write in a confusing way in it because i want it to be more difficult to read (which is super annoying now when i'm trying to read through old things -__-) but hhhhhhhhh yea

Last edited:
I've a pocket calendar so I can write up meetings, work times and stuff or I'd be lost. Can't look at digital things or just memorize it all man. But not a diary/journal/notebook for writing or stuff.

i don't keep a journal but i try to take pictures as often as i can, of something that can take me back to the day/time that i took it. then i can scroll through my phone's photo library and reminisce sometimes, kind of like a diary of sorts i guess

Last edited:
No, but I do use fiction writing as an outlet. Sometimes that fiction isn't as fictional as it appears.

I always keep carry a sketchbook around with me even though I'm too shy to draw in public most of the time :x
at home I draw in them all the time though

I mainly quit keeping a journal because the last two I found were 1) when I was in my ultimate weeb phase and wanted every country except Japan to be destroyed, and 2) this super emo journal from when I was like 10 and didn't understand mental illness to its full extent.

I used to do a lot of journaling. Sometimes I still do, depending on where I am and what's happening. But, I used to not have a lot of people to talk to. Things changed. I'm sure if/when they change again I'll journal then, too. It's a good thing to use when you've got nothing else

I have a little word document that I write in if something really upset me that day, but otherwise I don't really have a diary that I write in on a daily basis explaining my day, although I wish I did because I could see the progression of my life, just written down :p Lol, along with that, I've been wanting to write down my dreams because I have pretty weird dreams sometimes, and whenever I'm trying to relay the dream to someone else, I feel like having it written down would just give a better and more accurate story of how it happened. I don't do that though... maybe I should start soon cx

I keep a dream journal, although I have been slacking to keep it updated. I also have sketchbooks, if those count.

i do but i'm too lazy to update it :p it's quite fancy, my mom gave it to me ever since i started getting suicidal thoughts last year. really wanna rip out those first few pages now lol

Back