• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Do you have that one villager that always sings?

Kyle always sings alone in front of bodies of water. Maybe he was a fish in a past life??? 🤔

Cherry and Lolly sing all the time. Snake will something's join Cherry, if she's on the plaza, but the girls doing anywhere, anytime.

I once caught Chevre singing in front of a music player, so I went and changed the music and she followed along the new music!

My starter uchi Cherry sings *constantly*. My other villagers sing too, but not nearly as much as her!

Judy sings all the time! I love it. She's usually super shy and will sing hiding behind a tree or something. It's adorable.

Claudia never stops singing lol she’s in the plaza right now having a concert with Twiggy and Maple😂

Marshal, Rod, Lolly, Skye, and Rosie,, but it's mostly Skye now, used to be mostly Lolly

Last edited:
I used to have Jacques who sang all the time! Even before I set up a music player outside. He’s moved out of my town now though. Othe villagers doesnt sing as much anymore since I put the music player on shuffle lol

Fuchsia used to sing all day multiple times a day like crazy in the beginning of my game. Since then she's stopped, and I finally heard 2 other villagers sing. She seriously sung so much that I thought only Uchis were the only personality type that sang lol.

Judy is always singing, her favorite places to do so are in the plaza and on the beach. One time she just kept following Phoebe and singing while Phoebe was exercising after they argued so now I know Judy was only doing it out of passive aggression lol

Back