Red Candy
Winter Mittens
Lucky
Coco
Lobo
Isabelle
User Title Color Change
Jack
I don't know if a thread like this already exists but oh well. I have a huge phobia of dogs. For some reason when one gets close to me I start sweating and breathe really quickly.

Last edited:
Bugs and the dark. Not talking about small insects/bugs or just a little bit of darkness, however. I mean big spiders and others as well as pitch black darkness for an extended period of time.

I hate bees (and wasps). I can usually handle pictures of bees and bees in video games just fine... but the one in the ACNL museum gives me the chills for some reason. @-@

Heights, phones, mail, people knocking at the door, tv, war...I fear a lot of things but I'm okay with bugs, spiders, snakes, holes, dark, blood, ghosts and clowns.

I have a fear of crowds. I am prone to panic attacks if I feel like my personal space is being violated, so I try to avoid crowded places as much as possible.

I also have a fear of talking on the phone and have a mini panic attack every time the phone rings. I was probably one of the last people to get a cell phone for this reason, but I leave it on mute most of the time so now I think it's actually better than a landline.

Last edited:
I have a fear of crowds. I am prone to panic attacks if I feel like my personal space is being violated, so I try to avoid crowded places as much as possible.

I also have a fear of talking on the phone and have a mini panic attack every time the phone rings. I was probably one of the last people to get a cell phone for this reason, but I leave it on mute most of the time so now I think it's actually better than a landline.

Same, I used to hide phones or throw them outside not to hear them ringing. I still don't have a cell phone.

Same, I used to hide phones or throw them outside not to hear them ringing. I still don't have a cell phone.

I honestly wouldn't have a cell phone even now if my husband hadn't gotten a freebie when he upgraded. But like I said, I like it now because I can mute it and we were finally able to get rid of our landline.

i've bad emetophobia pretty much my whole life. i remember when i was ~7 years old and someone threw up in the bathroom in front of my stall. i was so scared i was crying and screaming for my dad to come help me

I have a fear of crowds. I am prone to panic attacks if I feel like my personal space is being violated
I also have a fear of talking on the phone

This as well but I think that is just social anxiety
I?m ok I guess at answering phone calls but I seriously dread having to make them so I avoid it

Popping balloons and lizards. I can't stand these two things.

Last edited:
Vomit (just the name, I hate that name, lol). And just the sound of people doing it, I can't. I flee the house whenever someone tells me they "don't feel so well".

I have another phobia too, but it's too embarrassing for me to even tell anyone :rolleyes:

I have a phobia of mushrooms/fungi and underwater plants and animals
I don't know how or why but at least I did get over my fear of fire

Back