• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Do you have a "jock" area?

Billy, my jock, doesn't strike me as the type to actually work out much. I catch him chomping on doughnuts (now popsicles I guess?) all the time, and my first-ever gift to him was an instant-muscles suit which he wears all the time, so I don't think he's a real jock, he's just obsessed with the idea of muscles LOL. He Naruto runs and goes on walks around the island, but that's about it.

So his front yard more reflects his goat-ness than his jock personality - I have some weeds and white mums planted to make sure he gets his veggies in, and plenty of open grass to graze. And then I just have a basketball he likes to bounce every so often, and a water cooler on an outdoor table. That's it for jock area on my island.

Nope.

I see them exercising all the time though. :(

I took a pic of Daisy, Freya and Fang all side by side, weight lifting yesterday.

That was just too much.
Putting me off my favorite villagers, even Wolfgang. :(

Last edited:
Update here's what I've come up with for Tybalt's yard, yall.
EaeNYKmU0AAAmxd

Post automatically merged:

View attachment 274431

This is Skye's yard (I'm waiting for her to ask to move away and I'll be looking for a jock). Ahahah poor Skye
So cute!! I love that giant baseball hat table thats adorable.

-Kind- of. I have this:

D3FMpYA.png

And I keep my jock villager (currently Coach, this pic is old but I still have Coach) living by it. Off-screen is an outdoor table and benches, a lifeguard chair, some beach towels, and a surfboard. I basically have it set up as a very fun public beach, which would be the ideal location for working out on my island.

On another note, I love the people here who are like "my whole island is for working out" and the others who are like "jocks can live here BUT THEY CAN'T ENJOY IT" 😂

I have Biff, who apparently likes my island way too much to leave, and I recently moved his house to the beachfront where I had set up some summery stuff. A lifeguard tower, poolside chairs and a barbecue, a sandcastle, and some playground stuff just off the beach. I dropped a kettlebell and barbell in front of his house but it didn't feel like him? Idk. Still working out the details, but I think the outdoorsy, beachy setting works.

I think a mountainy, camping environment might also work for certain jocks. I have Erik (lazy deer, looks like a moose) up on my 2nd level in the north, by my campground right now, but that's because of his appearance and house. It looks like a cabin on the outside and is icy inside!

I have a little area for my three jock musketeers haha. Dom, Tybalt, and Jay live in the same little area where I set up a little outdoor gym for them.

i have small gym area set up since it seems allll of my villagers like working out, not just the jocks lol. sometimes i'll catch them working out in or near it, but most of the time it's by resident services.

I have a small area for Sterling to work out. Because his house is close to the river, I had to plop fitness furniture on the other side of the dirt path behind my sister's house. I don't think she'll be impressed by the body odour that will linger there lol.

Which of the fitness furniture can the villagers interact with? I’d be interested in building one if I knew the villagers would use it. Do they ever hit the punching bag or things like that?

I’ve got a little fenced in basketball court behind Boone’s house but that’s pretty much it so far.

*reads thread title*

Must. Not. Make. Tasteless. Jokes.

Anyhoodles, I adore jocks but no, I haven't made a special place for them yet. I really like the climbing wall item though so I just might. I have, however, gifted Hamlet with every protein powder flavor there is and now the interior of his house looks like a little protein powder museum!

I put all my jock items in my island public park. With custom designs I made I managed to make a football (soccer) field and a basketball court. I also have an outdoor gym but its really small.

I do! A wrestling ring area with a training area nearby. I also plan on expanding it in the future when I get more items.

My villagers have a small, personalized yard so Rudy has a punching bag and barbell in his. But across from my campsite, I have a small rec center/outdoor gym. I took a pic of Rudy sitting on a bench in my gym and it was super cute <3

Back