• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Do you enjoy minecraft?

I actually wanted to try out Minecraft a long time ago, but never did it. I don't know, it looks like a
game where I have fun with it for like a few hours but then lose interest in it pretty quickly.

Yes. I used to play singleplayer until 2015 and began playing on servers daily and had the best time with online friends back then. Slowly wasn't able to play because of school, but now trying to get back into it. It's so nostalgic for me I can't say no :')

yup. its fun to play, and my friend and i constantly pick it up to play together. i play it on console and i think its just as fun as minecraft on pc.

I remember I used to play Minecraft a ton back in the day since I found an active server to be on and occassionally hopped to other servers briefly. I first started playing during Beta... sometime before the update that hunger came out in, I can't remember any specifics. So 2011ish?

After a while, I stopped playing for a few years, occassionally checking in on whatever new updates there were before I stopped even checking that. Now, well, I'm looking at it again since some of my friends suddenly felt the urge to play it and invited me to join their Realms server. To be honest, this has so far been a thing that people were only excited for like, three days and now it's died down, so I guess I'm not fully back in it yet, but multiplayer is much more enjoyable for me than singleplayer in such a massive sandbox-survival game. It's crazy how much has changed since I last played, but I guess that's just how it is with any game you haven't played in a while that still gets updated.

I love playing Minecraft and I’ve tried it on mobile, Xbox one, and computer and surprisingly I just only find it really enjoyable on computer. To be fair, I only play on multiplayer servers for the games and there was also a extremely good Harry Potter themed server that I would always play on. I’m planning on getting back into it when I go off to college as, due to certain reasons, I don’t have access to it/don’t have my laptop to play on at the moment (haven’t had it for like 3-4 years..). I play it though when I go over to my friend’s house as she loves Minecraft as well! I also love the friends that I made on Minecraft, even continuing to keep in touch through Snapchat.

Last edited:
i've recently gotten back to it and i have to say it's quite nostalgic and relaxing to play.

Oh my gosh minecraft was my life for years! Such good times and memories :blush:

Not going to lie, the new Minecraft Dungeons game looks pretty lit. Its more like Diablocraft from the footage they shown at E3 2019

Didn't like it at first when it came out. Somehow came around. I only really play on peaceful, though, because I hate having to worry about being snuck up on or panicking whenever I run into a mob. I like exploring the world, but I hate having to worry about being attacked without warning.
Still, I do enjoy Creative mode, for all of the things I can do with it. I'm trying to turn the maps from one of my favorite RPGs 3D.

I like the new updates but for some reason i only play like an hour then gets bored, it is definitly more fun with others.

I really loved the game when everything was randomly generated. Now it feels like there are 3 different types of layouts per biome that gets used over and over again. I still remember the first world I created because it was weird and I had to work with it. I'm just bored with singleplayer, the game doesn't really challenge you and you can't challenge yourself forever.

Multiplayer is fun though, the crazier the better. The hype never really died down, but I'm glad it got a second life.

Minecraft is really fun and really nice to play after a stressful day of vce, its a type of game where i can immerse my self in and find my-self thinking of endless ideas of things to build, and see my community / home develop is really satisfying

also a lot of the animals are so cute Owo... except for creepers aww man

I love Minecraft, but it's easier to play with friends. Playing alone makes me want to quit after short bursts

I used to play a lot when I was in undergrad, but I feel like Minecraft is so much more fun when you have people to play with. Some friends of mine have talked about starting up a server to play MC on but that hasn't happened yet and a lot of us just don't have the time to play or maintain a server. But it's fun when I do! It's just like other games come first, I guess.

I just got it for my Switch and have played a few hours in it, only in creative though, the survival (or whatever you call it) mode doesn't appeal to me, seems too hard. I really enjoy building things, right now I'm trying to re-create some pixel art in the game, I haven't gotten too far though.

EJoDm22WkAYiyGi.jpg

yep, grew up playing it and i still love it to this day. to me, it's a game that can never get old and there's always so much to do. nowadays i play it with my boyfriend rather than alone which makes it a lot more enjoyable to me than before

I only play Minecraft once in a blue moon, especially cause they keep updating it and I prefer to play it in the state it was around 2013-14, when they had just recently introduced horses and Lily Pads and whatnot (I believe before Withers existed I just found out that Withers have been around since a 2012 update so I'm not sure, I just don't remember seeing them in the game. I def played it after The End was introduced).

But it's still kind of a fun game to play for me. I like to go back to my old house that I built years ago and check it out. I don't really do any new stuff on there though. At this point it's mostly a game of nostalgia for me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I used to play a lot when I was in undergrad, but I feel like Minecraft is so much more fun when you have people to play with. Some friends of mine have talked about starting up a server to play MC on but that hasn't happened yet and a lot of us just don't have the time to play or maintain a server. But it's fun when I do! It's just like other games come first, I guess.

Oh it's definitely more fun to play with others! I can recall a few times when a friend of mine would come over and we would play Minecraft together. One time we were buulding stables for horses and she built hers out of like glass or something lol

Last edited:
Yes, absolutely! :D

When I first tried Minecraft, I was pretty young. It scared me so bad- I had no idea what to do, hehe. The game had just come out so everything was pretty hardcore. Years later, my younger brothers and I got into playing the mobile version of Minecraft. We only played creative together. I often used tutorials on YouTube to build realistic houses. It was awesome.

When the Wii U version came out we immediately jumped on it. Until then, I had played the PC Minecraft alone for a while, which was boring. I could never get a hang of the awkward controls either.

Playing Minecraft on the Wii U will forever be a huge part of my childhood. My brothers and I played a few signature creative worlds together- simply building whatever we wanted to. Eventually, I got my youngest brother to play survival with me. In both survival and creative, I can't count how many hours we ended up playing.

To say I enjoy Minecraft is an understatement!

Back