• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Do you drink coffee?

Do you drink coffee

• Total voters
I do. I'm about to go make some right now :3 My favorite kinds are dark or medium roast coffees, particularly those grown in volcanic soil because they have a really unique taste (oddly specific, I know). If I'm ordering coffee somewhere, I like to get a redeye coffee (medium coffee with two shots of espresso).

At home I usually have the medium roast, and I add some flavoured creamer in it. I quiet enjoy it.

If I go buy coffee I usually get a "regular", at Tim Hortons or McDonald's. Which is one cream one sugar.

I freaking love coffee. Unfortunately, I have an issue. I can't digest caffeine properly. My body cannot break it down like it's supposed to. As a result, I cannot have products with caffeine in it. I can't have soda, tea, or my precious coffee anymore.

I miss it so much T.T

I usually drink a cup of milk with coffee (because it's a little more than half milk) every morning and sometimes a mocha, Iced coffee is really good too

Oh so often! I drink a lot during the school year. At least one cup a morning from Timmies (Starbucks gives me palpitations besides their iced coffee). I usually have a medium or large double double depending how tired I am or how much sleep I got. In the summer I drink a lot of iced coffee with vanilla bean from Timmies and Starbucks (fav is iced teas and lemonades from Starbucks). I am trying to be healthier and have just green tea lmao.

I also have this Korean mocha thing that I drink every morning because it keeps me up so well!

I couldn't drink coffee for the longest time but all of the sudden I started really small sips and built up to drinking about a cup a day.

My favorite drink right now: dairy free iced lattes - yum!

Oh, I forgot to mention that coffee no longer has the same effect on me as before. I need more and more coffee now. :c It's unhealthy and sometimes I get palpitations if it's really strong ;-;

i don't drink it regularly, i drink it like once every 6 months, but i'll start getting into it soon

Back