• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Do you drink coffee?

Do you drink coffee

• Total voters
I do. I'm about to go make some right now :3 My favorite kinds are dark or medium roast coffees, particularly those grown in volcanic soil because they have a really unique taste (oddly specific, I know). If I'm ordering coffee somewhere, I like to get a redeye coffee (medium coffee with two shots of espresso).

At home I usually have the medium roast, and I add some flavoured creamer in it. I quiet enjoy it.

If I go buy coffee I usually get a "regular", at Tim Hortons or McDonald's. Which is one cream one sugar.

I freaking love coffee. Unfortunately, I have an issue. I can't digest caffeine properly. My body cannot break it down like it's supposed to. As a result, I cannot have products with caffeine in it. I can't have soda, tea, or my precious coffee anymore.

I miss it so much T.T

I usually drink a cup of milk with coffee (because it's a little more than half milk) every morning and sometimes a mocha, Iced coffee is really good too

Oh so often! I drink a lot during the school year. At least one cup a morning from Timmies (Starbucks gives me palpitations besides their iced coffee). I usually have a medium or large double double depending how tired I am or how much sleep I got. In the summer I drink a lot of iced coffee with vanilla bean from Timmies and Starbucks (fav is iced teas and lemonades from Starbucks). I am trying to be healthier and have just green tea lmao.

I also have this Korean mocha thing that I drink every morning because it keeps me up so well!

I couldn't drink coffee for the longest time but all of the sudden I started really small sips and built up to drinking about a cup a day.

My favorite drink right now: dairy free iced lattes - yum!

Oh, I forgot to mention that coffee no longer has the same effect on me as before. I need more and more coffee now. :c It's unhealthy and sometimes I get palpitations if it's really strong ;-;

i don't drink it regularly, i drink it like once every 6 months, but i'll start getting into it soon

Back