• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Do you brush your teeth after or before breakfast?

Do you brush your teeth before or after breakfast?

• Total voters
before - idk its just something i always did so
plus it feels a little gross if i dont before eating

Not directly before. I wake up and brush my teeth to get rid of the morning yuck mouth. I eat about an hour or so later.

well if it's to prevent cavities i don't get why before, i mean you'll eat and drink afterwards. i never got that thing but i know people who do so i guess it's diff.

well if it's to prevent cavities i don't get why before, i mean you'll eat and drink afterwards. i never got that thing but i know people who do so i guess it's diff.

I brush my teeth because it's good for me. LOL. As I said before, I gag when I brush too soon after eating. I've never had a cavity, though.

I don't eat breakfast so it doesn't affect me!

When I do, however, on school mornings from time to time, I brush them before. It's usually because I know I might not have time to eat, so I have to brush whilst I'm showering.. Then, when I go downstairs, if I still have time, I'll eat breakfast. But usually on weekends or during the holidays, I wake up late and there's no rush for me to get ready, in which case I brush them afterwards.

I don't eat breakfast, but first thing I do when I wake up is brush my teeth.

To get rid of the foul mouth and all the bacteria you accumulate during your sleep.

Regardless I barely ever eat breakfast, I probably just eat a quick snack if I'm hungry or eat lunch. I still brush as soon as I wake up, though, so I'd say before.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't eat breakfast, but first thing I do when I wake up is brush my teeth.

Yes this exactly.

After, cause if you brush your teeth before breakfast. You'll get food in your teeth again, meaning you'll have to do it once more. Wasting more time.

Before and after
Cause I'm never really hungry as soon as I get up, plus I talk to people as soon as i get up
On the side note I can't have stank breathe eating food cause ew

Before. I brush when I wake-up, regardless of whether I'm going to eat or not.

Before. I brush when I wake-up, regardless of whether I'm going to eat or not.

Same here. I have to take medicine in the morning and then wait and hour to eat, so I take my medicine then brush. I wouldn't want to wait an hour or more after I get up to brush my teeth.

I also tend to eat while driving to work and I can't brush my teeth when I finally get to work.

Before cause It's a habit to brush when I wake-up,

but I also brush after cause I just ate lol

When I'm in my dorm I do it before breakfast. When I'm at my house I do it after breakfast. I have no idea why it's different depending on location.

Back