• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Do you approve of the job the President of the United States is doing?

Do approve of the job President Trump is currently doing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Any violent protestor should be arrested and charged.

His Supreme Court justice pick was great
Neil gorsuch is respected by all and is qualified
Great successor for Scalia
I disagree, as someone who is a social Liberal I am concerned about his stance on Euthanasia, and assisted suicide. Also he might try and overturn a case letting gay marriage in all the states and trying to limit what bathrooms transgender people should use.

Last edited:
I disagree, as someone who is a social Liberal I am concerned about his stance on Euthanasia, and assisted suicide. Also he might try and overturn a case letting gay marriage in all the states and trying to limit what bathrooms transgender people should use.

I am apart of the LGBTQ community and I disagree with the 'bathroom bill'. Not the idea of it, though. I disagree with it because it does not limit and regulate enough. Anyone could identify as any gender. This gives perverts and pedophiles a prime use of their disgusting thoughts.

He will not overturn the supreme court's ruling on gay marriage. Obama's Protections For L.G.B.T.Q. Workers Will Remain Under Trump. He has no intention on overturning the supreme court's decision. I think that he, the nominated SCOTUS pick, Neil Gorsuch understands there are more pressing matters. As Apple2012 said,
"It would be suicide for republican's to try to overturn the court's decision."

I personally believe in assisted suicide. If someone wants to end the misery in their life, let them. As long as they have been through "proper psychological screening". I put proper psychological screening in quotes because that in itself needs a lot of work.​

Last edited:
I agree that same-sex marriage should be legal everywhere because if you ban it, it doesn't just ban weddings. It forces divorce on gay couples. There is a due process clause for that. But for bathrooms, they should mandate gender restrictions of bathrooms, locker rooms, and showers everywhere no matter what (in order to keep cisgendered men out of womens' restrooms and cisgendered women out of mens' restrooms), but the issue where bathrooms should be separated by gender identity or biological sex should be left up to the business or institution (or whatever commercial service it is). No government should police any bathrooms. I would say North Carolina's bathroom law is unconstitutional, but so is California's law banning gender restrictions in single-occupancy restrooms and Obama's executive order on restrooms (or whatever it is).

Anyone could identify as any gender.

lmao, that's not how gender identity works

This gives perverts and pedophiles a prime use of their disgusting thoughts.

if they're actually insistent on committing any sort of crimes like this, I'm positive that gendered bathroom restrictions are gonna be close to the last thing to stop them

Last edited:
This gives perverts and pedophiles a prime use of their disgusting thoughts.

Perverts already attack people in bathrooms. Letting trans people feel safe and comfortable is not going to elevate this. If you want to tackle perverts and pedos going in restrooms, tackle the perverts and pedos going in restrooms. Not the trans people who just want to comfortably take a piss.

Also, newsflash: Trans people are already using public restrooms that match their gender, whether the law protects them or not. So this claim that "Oh well some creep is gonna claim to be transgender just to perv on the childrens!" is redundant.

lmao, that's not how gender identity works

if they're actually insistent on committing any sort of crimes like this, I'm positive that gendered bathroom restrictions are gonna be close to the last thing to stop them

I know that's not how it works but what makes a pervert or a pedophile stop identifying themselves as male or female?

The 'bathroom bill' will escalate sexual assaults without the proper regulations.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Perverts already attack people in bathrooms. Letting trans people feel safe and comfortable is not going to elevate this. If you want to tackle perverts and pedos going in restrooms, tackle the perverts and pedos going in restrooms. Not the trans people who just want to comfortably take a piss.

Also, newsflash: Trans people are already using public restrooms that match their gender, whether the law protects them or not. So this claim that "Oh well some creep is gonna claim to be transgender just to perv on the childrens!" is redundant.

Ok. Explain that to the incidents that occurred with a creep claiming to be transgender to fit their unethical needs.

Ok. Explain that to the incidents that occurred with a creep claiming to be transgender to fit their unethical needs.

For one, show me the incidents.

Secondly, that still doesn't mean trans people should be made to feel unsafe. Again, if creeps are a problem, deal with the creeps. Don't throw innocent trans people in there.

Give perverts and pedos worse punishment. Put security outside of the restrooms. Don't punish actual trans people for things they didn't do.

It's interesting how the people who are quick to say "not all cops" and "not all white people" wanna shove all trans people under the bus for, again, something they didn't even do or something very few of them did.

Last edited:
For one, show me the incidents.

I don't give evidence. I get yelled at.

I give evidence. I get yelled at.

I ask for evidence. I get yelled at.

Go find evidence yourself.

I don't give evidence. I get yelled at.

I give evidence. I get yelled at.

I ask for evidence. I get yelled at.

Go find evidence yourself.

No one has ever yelled at you. People have disagreed with you and got annoyed with you sure but no one's ever yelled.

Also you're the one who is always asking for evidence, meanwhile you never give any. Then when people give you five links to look at you refuse to look into them because they're "fake news" or "liberal propaganda" or what have you. That's why when you ask for evidence people are like, "Is it even worth it?"

No one has ever yelled at you. People have disagreed with you and got annoyed with you sure but no one's ever yelled.

Also you're the one who is always asking for evidence, meanwhile you never give any. Then when people give you five links to look at you refuse to look into them because they're "fake news" or "liberal propaganda" or what have you. That's why when you ask for evidence people are like, "Is it even worth it?"

Clearly you don't pay attention to my posts. Cya! Goodnight! ^_^

Was gonna add "or say you have to leave" to my post but then I went "Wait, I haven't seen him use that one, have I?"

But lo and behold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back