Selling DLCs and rares! c: Check to see if slots are open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ok (sorry then, I thought u meant that u would trade her if I didn't respond first instead of u not trading with her for that price) let me know when I can come over!

Oh ok (sorry then, I thought u meant that u would trade her if I didn't respond first instead of u not trading with her for that price) let me know when I can come over!
Oh! I forgot to mention that all trade will be done in your town! I just need a minute to get everything, please. Send 120 TBTB, please. Thanks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm ready. You need to send TBTB first.

Um I don't have the greatest wifi which is why I send them while your at my town is that ok?

Mayor Name: Lina
Town Name: Lavender
FC: 3909-7995-2290
Time Zone: EST
Order: Racoon Wall Clock, Slushie Machine, Sushi Platter
Total: 65tbt

No, I would not have. 15 TBTB is way too low. 60-80 TBTB is fair.

I only offered 15TBT because you state in your info that all items would be between 5 and 20TBT ...

- - - Post Merge - - -

~*Order Form*~
Mayor Name:
Town Name:
FC:
TimeZone:
Order:
Total:

I will negotiate! Make an offer! The limit: 10 items. Mostly everything is 5-20 TBTB each! Please be patient as I order the items. ~Thanks! <3

I only offered 15TBT because you state in your info that all items would be between 5 and 20TBT ...

- - - Post Merge - - -

~*Order Form*~
Mayor Name:
Town Name:
FC:
TimeZone:
Order:
Total:

I will negotiate! Make an offer! The limit: 10 items. Mostly everything is 5-20 TBTB each! Please be patient as I order the items. ~Thanks! <3
Yes, I meant that for each orderable. SO sorry if that was confusing. I will edit. Thank you for pointing that out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

princesse@ Are you still willing to try again? That was my WiFi. I'm close to my router now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Closed for now. Princesse's order canceled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back