• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Buying DIY Recipe *updated 03.29.20*

I have:
Log stool
Bamboo sphere x2
Bamboo noodle slides x3
Bamboo wall decoration x2
Bamboo shelf
Grass standee x2
Simple DIY workbench
Classic-library wall
Tiki torch
Leaf umbrella
Honeycomb flooring
Iron frame
Classic-library wall
Beekeeper’s hive
Natural garden table
Shell rug
Clothesline
Star wandx2

Looking for other diy recipe I don’t have. If you are interesting in selling your recipe, please let me know how much bell you want for them. If you want to buy them, you can post your offer here. Thank you very much

How many bell would you want for the bamboo sphere and shelf card?

I assume you already have the cards for the Green leaf pile, jail bars, and orange end table.

Tammy is currently giving away the Shell Stool DIY Recipe. You can come and get it in exchange for the Beekeeper Hive recipe.

You can get it from her first, in case she stops crafting. But, you have to act fast.

Last edited:
Hi, do you need any of these?

pan flute
windflower fan
bamboo floor lamp
large cardboard boxes
green leaf pile

Tammy is currently giving away the Shell Stool DIY Recipe. You can come and get it in exchange for the Beekeeper Hive recipe.

You can get it from her first, in case she stops crafting. But, you have to act fast.

Sure^^ thank you so much for your offer.

- - - Post Merge - - -

water pump for bamboo noodle slide?

Thank you so much for the offer, I already have water pump. I am sorry

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, do you need any of these?

pan flute
windflower fan
bamboo floor lamp
large cardboard boxes
green leaf pile
Hello, I a, interested in your bamboo floor lamp^^

Back