• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

disney tsum tsum plush?

theres a disney show for it and it looks a lot like the plushies im seeing, so im assuming its the same thing

I know of the shorts that they sometimes show on TV. They're only like two minutes long though so it's not really a show.

Not sure if this was posted, but I found this during my last journey to the Disney store:

12204652_10153218396836765_928571238_n.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure if this was posted, but I found this during my last journey to the Disney store:

I just went to the Disney store today for the Frozen Fever bag. They had a bunch of these. I'd totally buy one if they made a Baymax version. They look like they'd be great pillows.

TiZEVu5.jpg

Scar looks great.
rMTCpHb.jpg

These are so weird. They look too childish.
PwfIvsL.jpg

These are pretty cool. I hope they end up making a Haunted Mansion set too.

the pirates and scar ones look great, I can't wait for the lion king series to be released.
i'd absolutely love a haunted mansion set but the chances of them being released in the uk is slim. i'd like to have a trio of grim grinning ghosts.

OMG I LOVE TSUM TSUMS!!! I only have 1 (Dumbo) :< I feel weird buying them as I'm an adult and "too old" to like plushies :<

- - - Post Merge - - -

GUUUH I WANT IT :>

I really wanna start collecting, but it all adds up after awhile;;; Plus part of me doesn't think the mini ones are worth the $5, they're so small LOL...

Ohh those plushies... I have several.. the Cinderella mousies, Dumbo, and Big Hero! All just chillin' in my closet collecting dust xD

Okay so I got all of mine today! The Christmas ones this year all have green scarves on, which are surprisingly not even similar to a real scarf. They are not soft at all, and make them difficult to get out of the display box and even appreciate properly!

they are too cute, I wanna get some eventually ^^

I really wanna start collecting, but it all adds up after awhile;;; Plus part of me doesn't think the mini ones are worth the $5, they're so small LOL...

They're only $5? To me, that is so cheap! I was expecting something like $10-$15. O:

I started with two when they were released in the uk, but recently brought a ton since I found out they don't always restock the older released ones :l sad i missed out on the nightmare before christmas, frozen and all the other sets!

Also this probably won't matter to most people unless you're super ocd {like me >.<} but the clintons ones {and basically any one sold outside the disney store} aren't the same quality as the disney store ones as they are made by plush paws not disney. just putting it out there in case anyone cares, I recently brought a few toy story ones from there since my disney store didn't have them but was a bit disappointed when I got home and realised they weren't the same :l

I bought the mini stitch tsum tsum today and I was reaaallllly tempted to buy the bigger one, which I think I'll do on Monday when I go back to look for my friends birthdsy present

they were recently released in australia as an exclusive to target. the small ones are only $6 and i'm gonna get a ton for my birthday c:
as for the game, i have played it since last year and it's quite cute c:

I started with two when they were released in the uk, but recently brought a ton since I found out they don't always restock the older released ones :l sad i missed out on the nightmare before christmas, frozen and all the other sets!

Also this probably won't matter to most people unless you're super ocd {like me >.<} but the clintons ones {and basically any one sold outside the disney store} aren't the same quality as the disney store ones as they are made by plush paws not disney. just putting it out there in case anyone cares, I recently brought a few toy story ones from there since my disney store didn't have them but was a bit disappointed when I got home and realised they weren't the same :l

they still sell the frozen and nightmare before christmas ones online c:

I bought the mini stitch tsum tsum today and I was reaaallllly tempted to buy the bigger one, which I think I'll do on Monday when I go back to look for my friends birthdsy present

oops bought the big stitch tsum tsum today YOLO

I want to get a stitch one!! I have a couple on myvmk but I never actually bought one. They're so cute

Back