• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling ✫ ꒰ digimon's acnl villager shop ꒱ ✫ -- [closed forever! thank you!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll take zucker then! i'll private message my info for privacy reasons and i have a villager moving right now

Hey, could I get Static please? :)

Mayor: Winter
Town name: Goldleaf
FC: in sidebar
Availability: around 11am-10pm EST
Villager: Static
Total TBT: 10

i'll take zucker then! i'll private message my info for privacy reasons and i have a villager moving right now

i didn’t get a pm from you yet but i’ll be back tomorrow after 5pm est

Hey, could I get Static please? :)

Mayor: Winter
Town name: Goldleaf
FC: in sidebar
Availability: around 11am-10pm EST
Villager: Static
Total TBT: 10

hi! i’m heading off to sleep now but can get static tomorrow after 5pm est

Mayor: Marina
Town: LaNoscea
FC: In sidebar
Availability: All day today, after 6:30pm CST tomorrow
Villager: Lucky
TBT: 10-15

Last edited:
Mayor: Marina
Town: LaNoscea
FC: In sidebar
Availability: All day today, after 6:30pm CST tomorrow
Villager: Lucky
TBT: 10-15

hi again! i’ll be home after 5-5:30pm today if that’s good with you! i’ll have lucky ready for you after i get home!

Is sylvana still available?

i can get her in boxes for you if you want me to. i have her amiibo card and can scan her in

hi again! i’ll be home after 5-5:30pm today if that’s good with you! i’ll have lucky ready for you after i get home!

i can get her in boxes for you if you want me to. i have her amiibo card and can scan her in

That would be lovely! Just ping me when you're ready!

double post (sorry!)

edit: i’m home now and have moved all requested villagers into my town! i’ll open my gates to whoever replies and is ready to get their villager

Last edited:
I’ll send the bells and be over soon :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ah, I’ll do that now ahah

Mayor: Laura
Town name: Snaketon
FC: 1908-4793-3036
Availability: 5pm-8pm EST
Villager: Whitney
Total tbt: 10

Last edited:
Status