• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling ✫ ꒰ digimon's acnl villager shop ꒱ ✫ -- [closed forever! thank you!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I love your shop so much, so I'm ordering again haha
Mayor: Vincent
Town: Hollows
FC: 0834-7027-9455
Availability: All day today
Villager: Henry
Total TBT: 10

Thank you!! :)

Hi! I love your shop so much, so I'm ordering again haha
Availability: All day today
Villager: Henry

Thank you!! :)

hiya! i should have him ready in 15-20 mins if you're going to be available to pick him up c: i can like your post to send you a notification when my gates are open if that works!

f58Np2M.png

bump!

Hiya! Are you still selling villagers?
Post automatically merged:

Mayor: Shelby
Town name Shelvill
FC: 0104-2905-6209
I’m available any time you are
Villager: Lily
Ps I don’t know how to exchange TBT so your going to have to tell me how to do that

Hiya! Are you still selling villagers?

Mayor: Shelby
Town name Shelvill
FC: 0104-2905-6209
I’m available any time you are
Villager: Lily
Ps I don’t know how to exchange TBT so your going to have to tell me how to do that

hello! i’m still selling villagers and can get lily ready for you in about 10-15 mins if that works for you!

as for sending tbt: you can click the amount of bells the user you're sending the tbt to. that should open a popup that has the username filled out already and all you have to do is fill out the amount and hit donate

hello! i’m still selling villagers and can get lily ready for you in about 20 mins if that works for you!

as for sending tbt: you can click the amount of bells the user you're sending the tbt to. that should open a popup that has the username filled out already and all you have to do is fill out the amount and hit donate
Okay I’ll be waiting and will get you the TBT

Ten TBT sent

Ten TBT sent

awesome! thanks! she's ready now so i can open my gates if you're ready to swing by :3 just make sure to add my fc (for some reason, it doesn't work when i have new visitors if i open my gates before you add my fc)

awesome! thanks! she's ready now so i can open my gates if you're ready to swing by :3 just make sure to add my fc (for some reason, it doesn't work when i have new visitors if i open my gates before you add my fc)
Okay what’s your FC?

Ok heading there now

It doesn’t say your gates are open… I guess I’ll wait a minute or two

i just opened them now! i waited to open them until i saw you were added to my friend list (it doesn't work for some reason until we both add each other)

heya!
Availability: Anytime this week after 3:30 CST (4:30 EST)
Villager: Hopkins

thank you in advance! ^-^

heya!
Availability: Anytime this week after 3:30 CST (4:30 EST)
Villager: Hopkins

thank you in advance! ^-^

hiya! hopkins is ready now if you're available to pick him up! let me know if now works and i'll open my gates up for you c:

Mayor: Sam
Town name: Lemonade
FC: 0233-1893-2139
Availability: whenever I’m free all week
Villager: lolly
Total tbt: 10

Mayor: Lyssa
Town name: Amoeba
FC: 1479-0701-9558
Availability: Anytime!
Villager: I'd like marshal please :D
Total tbt: 10