Did you reserve a copy of AC DS?

Not yet, I'm waiting for more information on it. It's not like they sold out already becasue they didn't even finish making it yet.

^_^

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Not yet, I'm waiting for more information on it. It's not like they sold out already becasue they didn't even finish making it yet.

^_^
Well, I know it will be good just because it's AC.

I LOVE AC!!!!

:wub:

old man accross the street: WILL YOU BE QUIET?!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

DSFAN121 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:

^_^
Well, I know it will be good just because it's AC.

I LOVE AC!!!!

old man accross the street: WILL YOU BE QUIET?!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Me: Ya, I'm definitly buying it.
Old Man: I don't care! :mad:
Me: Hey! You're supposed to be yelling at people who are dancing
Old Man: Whoops. Wrong post. (walks off)
Me:

:blink: But, anyway, online is an awesome feature, and since you can change hats: I'm buying!

DSFAN121 said:
I was going to make a poll for this, but I couldn't for some reason. Well, did you? I did.
You can't make polls at your rank. :|

Anyway, I didn't, because I have no idea when it will be released, no point. It's not like there will be a huge rush to get it on release.

i should probably reserve it... its pretty much a hit from what i've seen so far.. everyone and their grandmother wants it

:p

I'll wait. What if they give out some bonus stuff if you reserve it at the right time?

;) I'll probably reserve it after a release date is set.

Nah, im gana get it when it hits the store.

:blink: Is that a bad idea?

ADMIRAL_N[D0A said:
,May 2 2005, 05:14 AM] Nah, im gana get it when it hits the store.

:b]
I personally doubt that ACDS will have a large rush to be bought. Maybe E3 will create large amount of hype, causing it to become must-buy for the DS. Who knows?

Back